Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams vs Burneika vs Kuclo! NPC Nationals Super Heavy Trash Talk and Virtual Posedown Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams vs Burneika vs Kuclo! NPC Nationals Super Heavy Trash Talk and Virtual Posedown Video

Three of the big guns talk about what they are bringing to Atlanta with a virtual posedown montage featuring Keith Williams, Robert Burneika and Steve Kuclo. THIS IS HOW WE ROCK!

Gonna be a battle! I think its safe to say that whoever wins the supers will most likely take the overall
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

burneika is definetly the funniest too bad you dont get points for that

Comment

sorry but the funniest line was keith williams ....in HD! HAHAHA even shawn had to laugh at that...and i think fuckers sitting on a toliet(?) too while he's doing the interview hahah

Comment

does anybody else think that Williams arms are way undersized for the rest of his body?

Comment

hey whats the name of that song they use in the video???

Comment

Burneika is the funniest. lol

Comment

its gunna between burnieka and williams.

Comment

Go kuclo most pleasing physique of the 3. Burneika makes me laugh every single time I still wish him good luck. Williams lacks of balance and the waist is huuuh

Comment

burneika surely

Comment

I do not beleive Williams will win the SHW. He does not look all that impressive in that video. Time will tell. His lower body usually fades standing next to guys who carry the same mass. Burneika and Kuclo will be hard to beat. Anyway wish him the best of luck.

Comment

I have a feeling the Overall is going to neither of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                          I have a feeling the Overall is going to neither of these guys.
                          Look for the HW to win the overall.

Comment

I gotta go with Kuclo. He's the only guy that had his stomach under control.

Comment

Kuclo One Day out posing:

Comment

Working...
                              X