Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burneika, Kuclo, Williams, DeFrancesco Pics from Weigh ins. One day out from NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burneika, Kuclo, Williams, DeFrancesco Pics from Weigh ins. One day out from NPC Nationals

Robert Burneika one day out

hard as a rock!!

Comment

Looks like he hasnt peaked his condition yet, maybe one day.
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Steve Kuclo at weigh ins:

Comment

Kirk DeFrancesco at weigh ins

Comment

Keith Williams at weigh ins:

Comment

Where are the pics of the Heavy weights? Burneika's not ready, Kucklo has great shape but still needs more time hitting it heavy (he's got his age in his favor). Williams legs look funny compared to his upper body. I'm hearing that Kenny Jackson is there and that he's doing the Heavy Weights?? Anyone seen him at the weight ins? I believe that he should be getting coverage unless he's just laying low.
              I stop me....no one else does.

Comment

very disappointing..none of them deserves pro card
                Originally posted by villan
                i will delete all posts about me in the pit,i am being bullied and there is no choice left

Comment

Originally posted by siluha View Post
                  Lmmfao. Bwahahah.

Comment

Well... he's not that far from the truth.

Comment

Kuclo boy wonder.
                      AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                      MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Ken is drying out nice in his room. He is looking great and will be ready to go.

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                        Where are the pics of the Heavy weights? Burneika's not ready, Kucklo has great shape but still needs more time hitting it heavy (he's got his age in his favor). Williams legs look funny compared to his upper body. I'm hearing that Kenny Jackson is there and that he's doing the Heavy Weights?? Anyone seen him at the weight ins? I believe that he should be getting coverage unless he's just laying low.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post

If Erik Frankhouser can get his pro card and make it to the Mr.Olympia then every one of these guys is more than deserving of a pro card
                          Last edited by bigrgc; October 15th, 2010, 04:25 PM.
                          All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by siluha View Post
                            i think keiths conditioning is good, his waist is allitle bulky but nothing carbing down shouldnt fix.
                            Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

Why does Kuclo always flex/pose his quads like that!??!!?

Comment

Working...
                              X