Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Nationals "Play by Play" Men and Women Bodybuilding, Figure and Bikini *FINALS*

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't my camera so I am working on the quality settings.

IMG_0309.JPGIMG_0312.JPGIMG_0313.JPGIMG_0301.JPGIMG_0302.JPGIMG_0307.JPGIMG_0306.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0304.JPGIMG_0310.JPGIMG_0311.JPGIMG_0308.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0300.JPG
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; October 16th, 2010, 09:43 AM.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRED-E-MAC View Post
      SIMPLY BASED ON PICS I'VE SEEN IN THIS THREAD, I LEANING TOWARD B RAY FOR THE OVERALL! NOW A LOT CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW NIGHT, SO THAT BEING SAID, I LIKE B RAY FOR THE OVERALL TONIGHT. LET SEE WHAT EVERYONE BRINGS TOMORROW.
      ya B-ray looks amazing and has a likely run at the overall. The Lhw is his to keep but Will he Beat out Burnieka or Kulco Tommorow will reveal
      Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

• damn it I forgot my dollar bills!

Comment

• If B=Ray wins his class he WILL win the overall

Comment

• just letting you know when you click Steve Kuclo in the contest pics section, theres pics of someone else not just him

Comment

• Class C

MP: Top standout girl is Candice Graham, she won her class at NAs. She got a tight perky butt! Perfect for bikini, lol. The rest of the girls were honestly not real impressive. Ok now for their individual walks.

Some of these girls really choose the wrong cut in their bikinis. Pick one with the scrunch on the butt so your butt looks round girls!

#186 Carissa Collura has a nice body but her curly hair is kinda throwin me off. Kiara Horne from Jacksonville FL is another of my choice girls in this class. She's tight but not overly tight, good presentation, good color and suit selection; just good overall bikini package.

First Call Out:

Lisa Campbell

Selina Brooks

Ashley Bell

Barbara Bolotte

2nd Call Out:

Stacy Miller
              Zeudy Mars
              Charish Hammond
              Cheryl Foster

3rd: Call Out everyone else.
              Last edited by Adina Zanolli; October 16th, 2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• B Rey for the overall.
                twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• As far as bikini goes, it looks like the judges are sticking true to form and punishing girls that are lean or are carrying too much muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    If B=Ray wins his class he WILL win the overall
                    Judging from what i saw then, the show is his. Size, Symmetry, and Conditioning he had it all.

Comment

• It's the Year of the Ray - I can see it now.

Well deserved

Comment

If B=Ray wins his class he WILL win the overall
                        Judging from what i saw then, the show is his. Size, Symmetry, and Conditioning he had it all.

Comment

Unfortunately once they were being compared you can see a lack of quad sweep on Kuclo.
                          Mike! Whats up bud... had to chime in here... Gotta disagree on the quad sweep, I think that is one of steve's best attributes (other than calves and shoulders)...

I would have Steve 1st, Jemmont in 2nd and toss up on williams and burneika...
                          TEAM GASPARI

Comment

• IMG_0305.JPGIMG_0302.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0300.JPGIMG_0301.JPGIMG_0304.JPGIMG_0306.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Max32 View Post
                              Mike! Whats up bud... had to chime in here... Gotta disagree on the quad sweep, I think that is one of steve's best attributes (other than calves and shoulders)...

really? I just didn't see it today, but he has one more showing so ill be on the lookout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max32 View Post

I want to agree with you ever so badly and I hope I am wrong and you are right.

What's the part called right above the knee to the outside? Opposite of the tear drop? MAybe I used a wrong term.

Comment

Working...
                                X