Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prejudging Wrap Up with Cedric & Shawn plus Burneika, Williams, Kuclo, Smalls

Featuring wrap up commentary by Shawn Ray and Cedric McMillan and interviews with Keith Williams, Robert Burneika, Steve Kuclo, Fred Smalls, Kirk DeFrancesco, George Farah, Mark Alvisi, Jason Huh and Leonard Hawkins!

Notes:

"Hey, you took my procard last year!" - Robert Burneika to Cedric McMillan.

"They worked our asses off!" - Steve Kuclo on the seemingly endless comparisons.

"The guys they moved around me just could not match my condition" - Keith Williams on the comparisons.

Farah and Alvisi give us their pics on the Super Heavyweights. Are they the same as yours?

Comment

Some pics from the Super Heavyweight Pre-Judging Comparisons:

D Jemmott
      K Williams
      S Kuclo
      R Burnieka
      K De Francesco
      E Wilson

Comment

looks like CM is having a blast out there

Comment

Cedric is great in this role!

Also, in the supers, best physique goes to the black guy with the really small waist and chiseled physique (is it Jemmott? Haven't heard of him in the coverage)

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
            I have to say CEDRIC is exactly what commentating and show coverage SHOULD be all about. He's not like the typical pro that gets their card and turns into a conceited prick. Cedric remains a fan of the sports and doesn't mind showing it.. he adds a lot of much needed fun to the interviews and sport I think in general.

I wish all the best for Cedric!
            agree 100% Cedrick should be involved in more MD interviews and what not. He's a fun guy with a lot of energy who brings the best out of people. I rather see more character than the usually "well shawn i think i nailed right, up to the judges now"
            HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

Drew Jemmott

Comment

Womens Prejudging Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Amber DeFrancesco and Lisette Acevedo

Comment

Steve looks as wide as a house.

Comment

looks like keith williams could,ve placed 4 or 5 his physique needs to fill out alot more if he,s gonna turn pro time to start training with a pro bo dybui lder or one who makes them pro steve should,ve gotten 2nd

Comment

Working...
                    X