Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Burneika Wins Overall! Full NPC National Bodybuilding Championships Results HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

After seeing this guy last year at the 2009 Nationals, we have been keeping a close eye on Burneika. Here are a few of the videos we have shot with the 2010 NPC National Overall Champion:

A Day in the Life of Robert Burneika

Robert Burneika's Kick Ass Home Gym in Lithuania

Robert Burneika in Super Heavy Virtual Posedown

Robert Burneika Trains Shoulders

Robert Burneika Trains Quads

Robert Burneika 7 Hours Out from NPC Nationals Prejudging

Comment

Great Job with the Fans Cedric, you had me crackin up in a good way!
        That was fun, we should involve the Fans support more often, it was interesting to see how far they travel and love the sport too!
        Nice job!
        SRAY

Comment

Rob has that pro level mass already! He should do damn well as a pro
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I actually thought Williams looked better on stage. Burneika has better proportions but I thought Williams was better conditioned.

Comment

I like Burneika's personality and he brings the freak factor with his physique
              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Cedric was a great addition to Team MD this weekend. We enjoyed his company and were all super impressed by how he just lit up on camera and kicked ass on the play by play with Shawn Ray. I hope we bring him along more often! Great job Cedric and keep up the stellar work!

LilSho

Comment

We dont want to forget to thank IFBB Pro and last years Womens Middle Weigth Champion, Lisette Acevedo for all her input on Play by Play as well! What a breath of fresh air she is to the team! Wishing her all the best on her next Pro Contrest in New York this coming year!
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    We dont want to forget to thank IFBB Pro and last years Womens Middle Weigth Champion, Lisette Acevedo for all her input on Play by Play as well! What a breath of fresh air she is to the team! Wishing her all the best on her next Pro Contrest in New York this coming year!
                    Thank you!
                    Thank you Shawn! It was a great pleasure joining you and the MD Team for the Play by Play. I would be honored to work with you all again in the future.

See you at the 2011 NY Pro!

Comment

Originally posted by MattO8929 View Post
                      So glad Burneika won. I thought it was a shame that he wasn't hyped to win this thing. Keith Williams isn't wide enough and he has an unusual physique. I'd actually had Kuclo in 2nd.
                      agreed. insane abdominal distention and stringy looking legs. i realize he works very hard but i do not see him finishing above Steve Kuclo or Drew Jemmott next year
                      instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

Working...
                      X