Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Robert Burneika Central! Get to know your new NPC National Overall Champion HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Robert Burneika Central! Get to know your new NPC National Overall Champion HERE

After seeing this guy last year at the 2009 Nationals, we have been keeping a close eye on Burneika. Here are a few of the videos we have shot with the 2010 NPC National Overall Champion:

Congratulations Robert..your hard work finally paid off and enjoy your pro card

Comment

This guy would be SO perfect for Team MD. . . . .
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

No need to call it anymore I called it weeks before the show.
        AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
        MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          is that a hint ron?
          HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

Fantastic Job George and Rob. He really nailed his conditioning and looked sick. New IFBB pro but i have a feeling he will be making waves fast.
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              This Guy Reminds me of Jay,Wide,great calves and thighs and great overall mass that will serve him well in the IFBB!

Comment

congrats Robert. Time to compete with the big boys!!!
                Biglee's Blogs

Comment

Originally posted by oldtimmy View Post
                  is that a hint ron?
                  This time I can honestly say I don't have any inside info - but I would be more surprised if he is NOT with us than otherwise.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

really charismatic guy with a cool structure, it's like his arms belong to someone who is way taller than him

Comment

Robert deserved it. He has thick density and cuts that stood apart from the other SHW's. He will make a great pro. He is great guy as well, very friendly and humble. Congratulations Robert.

Comment

Congrats to robert now time to compete with the big guys sure he going to do some damage.

Comment

needs bigger delts they look tiny next to his arms

Comment

Agree that Robert should be here on MD! He looked great. First saw him compete in 2006 and he had incredible potential then. Won his class at Eastern USA. Was not then a citizen, so he was eligible for national competition until 2008. But once he got there, knew it was a matter of time.

Super nice guy as well. Would love to see how he stacks up as a pro. Hopefully, NY Pro. has always done well here. Wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
                              needs bigger delts they look tiny next to his arms
                              Yep
                              Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

Working...
                              X