Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Nationals Heavyweight Competitor Bryan Barth - 7 Weeks Out! ***VIDEO***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Nationals Heavyweight Competitor Bryan Barth - 7 Weeks Out! ***VIDEO***

2010 Heavyweight contender Bryan Barth trains arms 7 weeks out from Nationals at Metroflex Gym in Houston, Texas. Bryan's an 8 year veteran national level competitor and is more than hungry for a win and a pro card. He's upped his game since 2007 Nationals and has brought on George Farah to help him reach his goal. Metroflex Gym is no joke; train in the heat or don't train at all!

Watch Bryan Barth Train Arms 7 Weeks Out from Nationals at Metroflex Houston

Damn, Bryan is training in the most hellish of holes out of all the Metroflexes!

I met Bryan before a contest earlier this year. He is a thick dude and seemed all business cuz he was about 2-3 weeks out. Offseason he is real approachable and cool!
    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Keep killin it till Nationals Bryan! All the best!
      Dream big and work hard!

Comment

There was a bodybuilder in that video? I couldn't help but stare into the background hoping for more glimpses of the chick! LMAO

*note to self....never do a video with hot chick present...*

You know how many times i had to watch this to realize Cutler was in the video?

IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

ha ha ha .the group and the song?

Comment

Ya Id like to know the song at the start there its good!
            2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

It's called almost over, by Limp Bizkit. I think it aplies to a lot of us.

Comment

Hey it's me Bryan Barth, just thought I would say hello.
                I will be posting progress pics along the way to Nats.
                I'm lookin a lot leaner now 5.5 weeks to go. Feel free to drop me a line. I look forward to talking to everyone.

Comment

I do have to say thanks for all the critiques. I always take that stuff as constructive.
                  Last edited by LilSho; September 10th, 2010, 05:46 PM. Reason: removing unnecessary text at this time.

Comment

thanx!bigguns4u.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Barth View Post
                      Hey it's me Bryan Barth, just thought I would say hello.
                      I will be posting progress pics along the way to Nats.
                      I'm lookin a lot leaner now 5.5 weeks to go. Feel free to drop me a line. I look forward to talking to everyone.
                      Hey Bryan, looking good brother. I'll be seeing you in the heavy class at nats. Good luck with the rest of your prep. I'll definately be keeping an eye on my competition

Comment

Awesome!! You look great.

Comment

How tall are you Will?
                          Last edited by Bryan Barth; September 10th, 2010, 04:40 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Barth View Post
                            How tall are you Will?
                            5'9

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
                              Ya Id like to know the song at the start there its good!

I couldn't help it - I had to blend that song in there. It was playing in the gym and I noticed while editing and was like damn that's a good song! So in it went!!

Comment

Working...
                              X