Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Nationals Heavyweight Competitor Bryan Barth - 7 Weeks Out! ***VIDEO***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody, I'm around 229lbs in the morning. Feeling great, getting much harder everyday.
    3.5 weeks to go, now is where the fun really starts. Lol

Thanks Sho

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

DAMN, BRYAN!! You take up the whole gym!! Keep training like a nationals champ! This one is yours! - Ryan

Comment

know bryan pretty well, if anyone underestimates this guy, he will wipe the stage with them.

Comment

The Pro League would be blessed to have someone of your talent and passion. I admire you and the dedication you show each day to making your dreams come true! Stay focused and WIN TODAY!

Comment

Looking Good Man... I know you're going to kick ass!

Comment

Better late than neva!

Originally posted by Bryan Barth View Post
                Adina,
                Your not supposed to tell anyone!!! Now I have to admit I'm 25 and holding. Lol

Well I missed the big date but hey.. Do wish you had a very relaxed bday! Maybe after your BIG WIN at Nationals the cake would be a total reward and moreso that you're right at my age! ONLY 25!! LOL
                You look awesome! You will do awesome! GO GET'EM!!

Comment

lookin good

Hey Bryan,
                  Been a long time since I've seen you. '96 i believe. You're looking good I'm glad to see you're doing as well as you are.

Deuces,
                  Frank

Comment

Working...
                  X