Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships: Pro Cards and Title up for grabs! Who's in??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here is the breakdown of CompetitorsWomen’s Bodybuilding: 358 women total
    Lightweight -9
    Middleweight – 7
    Light-heavyweight – 18
    Heavyweight – 7
    Total: 41
    Bikini:
    Class A – 17
    Class B – 17
    Class C – 29
    Class D – 16
    Class E – 24
    Class F – 24
    Total: 127
    Figure:
    Class A – 26
    Class B – 26
    Class C – 49
    Class D – 30
    Class E – 28
    Class F – 31
    Total: 190
    Thanks to J.M. Manion via Around the NPC Facebook page for the assist.

    Comment


    • Men Breakdown NPC National Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships - Men's Bodybuilding Breakdown of competitors in each class;
      BW-13
      LW-7
      WW-23
      MW-14
      LHW-28
      HW-18
      SHW-32
      Total Men's Competitors Entered = 145
      GRAND TOTAL OF 503 ( but lineup may change or vary) from a JM Manion Site

      Comment


      • 503 total competitors?

        I am bringing one of these to the show then:

        cushion.jpg
        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

        Comment


        • Rotflmao!!!!! Mike that's some funny sh%*. See you in Atlanta on Thursday.

          Have a safe trip.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by the prince View Post
            Here is the breakdown of CompetitorsWomen’s Bodybuilding: 358 women total
            Lightweight -9
            Middleweight – 7
            Light-heavyweight – 18
            Heavyweight – 7
            Total: 41
            Bikini:
            Class A – 17
            Class B – 17
            Class C – 29
            Class D – 16
            Class E – 24
            Class F – 24
            Total: 127
            Figure:
            Class A – 26
            Class B – 26
            Class C – 49
            Class D – 30
            Class E – 28
            Class F – 31
            Total: 190
            Thanks to J.M. Manion via Around the NPC Facebook page for the assist.
            7 lightweights no way - some welters will drop

            Comment


            • Originally posted by chriszsj View Post
              7 lightweights no way - some welters will drop
              Chris when do you leave to Atlanta?
              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Chris when do you leave to Atlanta?
                Hey Mike, Ill be leaving tomorrow will be there about 9pm. how bout you

                Comment


                • Why are there so few lightweights? And only 18 heavies? Anyone see an official competitor list?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by buzzkill44 View Post
                    Kevin Tomasini is looking great! He's helping me with my prep for the show his wife Stacey and him are putting on Oct. 30th. He's a great guy and full of information, plus he has Hany Rambod in his corner dialing him in. He should shock some people. He's definitely packing a lot of muscle.
                    laughed at this post head to toe.. really really hard LOL
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

                    Comment


                    • Middle Weight

                      Watch for Earskin Presley.....This guy is thick and ripped......Best conditioning over the past 2 years as a middle weight......

                      Comment


                      • Leg shot 2 days out

                        Comment


                        • I can see traces of the yam in your thigh you just ate!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            503 total competitors?

                            I am bringing one of these to the show then:

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]216916[/ATTACH]
                            Aww...I'm sorry, Mike. Is that "problem" you have acting up AGAIN?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by humanator View Post
                              Why are there so few lightweights? And only 18 heavies? Anyone see an official competitor list?
                              Judges don't care much lightweights, I guess, which would be frivolous on their part.

                              Could also be the economy, but then again a plethora of competitors in general did sign up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                                L Santa for the Win in his class!
                                AGREED!!! He will do very well!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X