Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships: Pro Cards and Title up for grabs! Who's in??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ready to see some Kuclo training vids!

Comment

I am - middle weight! Can't wait already in better condition then 4-5 days out from my 2009 shows and bigger Excited to be back on stage!!

3 weeks out
      Attached Files
      iForce Nutrition Athlete
      iTrain iCompete iDominate iForce

Comment

Eh, we will see what happens.....i am going to look a heck of a lot better(a ton leaner)than this tho!...and about 10lbs heavier......

22.jpgMM.jpg576.jpg
        IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Heavyweight

Comment

Ill be there... only a few more weeks will be standing next to some of the best amateurs bodybuilders in the country.... hope I can meet as many of you as possible!!! Few more weeks then food and R&R....

dn coastal 15.jpg dn coastal 12.jpg dn coastal 13.jpg
            True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

Just found out Jim Machak is competing in the Light Heavies

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Newmire View Post
                Ill be there... only a few more weeks will be standing next to some of the best amateurs bodybuilders in the country.... hope I can meet as many of you as possible!!! Few more weeks then food and R&R....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215493[/ATTACH]

Good luck, Dan!

Comment

Just confirmed Kevin Tomasini will be there, but first he has to qualify this weekend at the North Star.

Kevin Tomasini
                  Super Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Newmire View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215493[/ATTACH]
                    Ok....screw that! I am officially stripping you of your "gooey" title....you are peeled in those pix....a disgrace to fat kids all over the world! There won't be many supers in that kind of condition!
                    IG/Contact: PhilViz
                    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Good luck, Dan!

ugh this is what I have to make up for... my last showing at Nationals was terrible... body was way tired of dieting and I pushed it too long. Hope to be much better this time around
                      Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                      Ok....screw that! I am officially stripping you of your "gooey" title....you are peeled in those pix....a disgrace to fat kids all over the world! There won't be many supers in that kind of condition!
                      Dude... Im always the torch holder of Chubbyness! They my peeps...and Im their leader
                      True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

Board Member Phil Visicaro
                        Heavyweight

Comment

Board Member Bryan Barth
                          Heavyweight

Comment

Board Member Todd Jewell
                            Super Heavyweight

Comment

is tamar the razor doing the show.... sorry if i got his name wrong

Comment

Originally posted by iamblessed22 View Post
                                is tamar the razor doing the show.... sorry if i got his name wrong
                                98.75% sure he is doing t. Waiting for confirmation from him or teh Hany.

Comment

Working...
                                X