Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships: Pro Cards and Title up for grabs! Who's in??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B Barth is on the "Comeback" trail and should be formitable if he can nail it!

T Jewell needs to be alot sharper than he was at the N. America's!

T El Guindy hopefully willhave "Filled Out" in the Muscle Thickness dept. He was Razor sharp but Flat and Thin.

B Ray with a full year since has last contest, hopefull was able to bring his High Lats down a bit, add some much needed "Detail" to his body along with some Back Depth.

R Burneka only has to come in Peeled to hold off Keith Williams in the Supers but that is a Big "If?" Williams has beaten Robert in 3 out of 4 Contests!

K Williams has to seriously improve his Posing Skills, get more Hamsting detail and more Pec thickness. A bit more Thigh Sweep would help as well!

L Santa for the Win in his class!

Comment

I hope B Ray and Burneika take their class!
      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

T El Guindy hopefully willhave "Filled Out" in the Muscle Thickness dept. He was Razor sharp but Flat and Thin.

B Ray with a full year since has last contest, hopefull was able to bring his High Lats down a bit, add some much needed "Detail" to his body along with some Back Depth.

R Burneke only has to come in Peeled to hold off Keith Williams in the Supers but that is a Big "If?" Williams has beaten Robert in 3 out of 4 Contests!

K Williams has to seriously improve his Posing Skills, get more Hamsting detail and more Pec thickness. A bit more Thigh Sweep would help as well!

Hmm...

Comment

Kevin Tomasini is looking great! He's helping me with my prep for the show his wife Stacey and him are putting on Oct. 30th. He's a great guy and full of information, plus he has Hany Rambod in his corner dialing him in. He should shock some people. He's definitely packing a lot of muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

R Burneka only has to come in Peeled to hold off Keith Williams in the Supers but that is a Big "If?" Williams has beaten Robert in 3 out of 4 Contests!

Shawn,

3 weeks out, carb depleted, enough said....
            SideChestResize.jpgBackDoubleResize.jpgAfterworkGlutes.jpg
            www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
              Shawn,

[ATTACH]215556[/ATTACH][ATTACH]215557[/ATTACH][ATTACH]215555[/ATTACH]
              Good one!

Comment

Gonna be great show with some good competition in my class. Looking forward to the challenge See you guys in two weeks!

Comment

Damn, can't wait . Good luck to all.

Comment

Oh snap!! Looking good bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Will Hamilton View Post
                      Gonna be great show with some good competition in my class. Looking forward to the challenge See you guys in two weeks!
                      Will Neil Hill be in town?
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                        I'm ready to see some Kuclo training vids!
                        SAME HERE!!!!!
                        www.LamarByrdJr.com
                        TeamWolf

Comment

Definitely am excited to see everyone at this year's nationals again! D e p l e t e d is the word of the day lol.

Good luck to all competitors and again hope to meet and see everyone in Atlanta in a couple weeks.

Jim Machak
                          www.jimmachak.com

Comment

any body know what class pj braun will be competing in? I thought he would be in the supers but he may have a better shot at getting his pro card in the heavy's
                            Its not a young man's game, its a grown man's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Will Neil Hill be in town?
                              We're working on it, hopefully he will be there but no guarantees yet.

Originally posted by cortiz23 View Post
                              any body know what class pj braun will be competing in? I thought he would be in the supers but he may have a better shot at getting his pro card in the heavy's
                              PJ is sayinig he's trying to get down to heavyweight.

Comment

jb bartlett for the win in the welterweight over everyone else who shows up big come back from his being robbed of national title in 2008 welterweight class where they placed him 2nd when he was the clearcut hands down winner

Comment

Working...
                                X