Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships: Pro Cards and Title up for grabs! Who's in??

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In, Jason Theobald, Lightweights, 2.5 week out pics attached, bringing a much tighter package than Jrs this year, see everyone there.

Comment

Jason,

Make sure we hook up for an in room interview Thursday night.

Mike

Originally posted by scoobysnacks View Post
      In, Jason Theobald, Lightweights, 2.5 week out pics attached, bringing a much tighter package than Jrs this year, see everyone there.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Jason,

Make sure we hook up for an in room interview Thursday night.

Mike
        Good deal Mike, sounds great. Thanks

Comment

I'm in. Daniel Stern 2009 Masters Nationals Welterweight class winner. I'll be coming in as a welter at the top of the class with Chad Nichols prepping me as he did last year. Looks like it's gonna be a great and deep lineup.

Comment

Jay Bednar 12 days out. 10-3-2010_012.jpg10-3-2010_010.jpg10-3-2010_002.jpg

Comment

killer thread mike, this is great everyone seems hungry as hell. Posting pics and ready to rock.

This is what every contest needs, the athletes putting some pics up and pumping the event up.
              your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
              Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by getnbiggger View Post
                I'm in. Daniel Stern 2009 Masters Nationals Welterweight class winner. I'll be coming in as a welter at the top of the class with Chad Nichols prepping me as he did last year. Looks like it's gonna be a great and deep lineup.
                Hey Dan - Chad does a body good!

Be sure to hook up with us Thursday.

Mike

Comment

Holy Crap!

Originally posted by JCB Rage 17 View Post
                  Jay Bednar 12 days out. [ATTACH=CONFIG]216085[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]216086[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]216087[/ATTACH]

Comment

Epic ...

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
                    killer thread mike, this is great everyone seems hungry as hell. Posting pics and ready to rock.

This is what every contest needs, the athletes putting some pics up and pumping the event up.

Comment

Hey Dan - Chad does a body good!

Be sure to hook up with us Thursday.

Mike
                      Hey Mike-

I'd love to hook up on Thursday, and yes Chad is "the man". I'll be staying at the host hotel so let's get in touch. Thanks for the opportunity!

Comment

Gettin ready for the stage with final touches now. I will be ready to Hit it HARD! focused and commited.
                        Headed for middles and I shall make it.
                        B.S Dietetics,Pro-fight sport supplements athlete/Rep: www.contourednutrition.com

Comment

^^ Good luck! Look for us when you check in.

Mike
                          I def will do! Thanks Mike!

Comment

Throw us a preview pic.

Not like I like I like guys in banana hammocks. (No Homo)

Originally posted by AdamS View Post
                            Gettin ready for the stage with final touches now. I will be ready to Hit it HARD! focused and commited.
                            Headed for middles and I shall make it.

Comment

Let's not forget Neil Champagnie...

Comment

Working...
                              X