Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Vinny Galanti - Leg Workout 10 Days Out from the Sacramento Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Vinny Galanti - Leg Workout 10 Days Out from the Sacramento Pro

In the Trenches with Vinny Galanti - Leg Workout 10 Days Out from the Sacramento Pro

In this video, Galanti talks of the 16 year struggle he had to make it into the pro ranks, and the fight he had with burning out.
    Vinny tells us about how he always trained hard but just stepped away from the bodybuilding stage for a while, but now he is back and feels his conditioning is the best its ever been in preparation for the 2010 Sacramento Pro.

ALL THE BEST VINNY G..!!!!!!
    You are spot on.
    Kick Ass.

Comment

whats the name of the song in the begining..

and vini is pure inspiration for anybody that believes it cannot be done=)
      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Def. one of the hardest and most dedicated bbers in the industry. Best of luck to my boy Vinny!

GK
        2015 IFBB 212 Vancouver Champion/2015 Olympian

Comment

The dude has some a sick condioning method, but he does need more mass if he wants to win.

Comment

He has a great look, I like Vinny over English for the 202 'look'. English barely has any separation, and Vinny has such a more clean look.
            ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by ionicrod View Post
              He has a great look, I like Vinny over English for the 202 'look'. English barely has any separation, and Vinny has such a more clean look.
              But barely any mass!

Comment

Great video. I love hearing his story coupled with the training. Both guys are a big inspiration. Best of luck to Vinny.

Comment

Vinny is an awesome guy with a ton of determination, dedication and heart. He loves giving back also, I am always impressed as he takes time out to help the young guys as often as he can.
                  VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                  instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

One of the nicest guy you will ever meet/and a phenomenal bodybuilder as well
                    go get em Vinny!
                    http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

By the way the website that Vinny was talking about is now live, if you like old school, you will love this site:

www.UniversalUSA.com
                      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Love the Universal T-shirt!!

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                          By the way the website that Vinny was talking about is now live, if you like old school, you will love this site:

www.UniversalUSA.com
                          Checked the website, really cool and old school!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG KING View Post
                            Love the Universal T-shirt!!
                            All my favorite T-shirts are from Universal/Animal!

Comment

ok..so i guess this thread answers my question about when your show is since you wont return my texts!!! lol!! vinny....been a long, hard road, bro. this is it! next weekend you get to display the results of your labor. i have a feeling you will putting the best vinny galanti ever onstage!!! call me if you need me..

dave p.

Comment

Working...
                              X