Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches with Branden Ray - B Ray talks about being a pro, Sac Pro, and Food

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Branden Ray - B Ray talks about being a pro, Sac Pro, and Food

We caught up with B Ray last week at a photoshoot in Los Angeles. Brandon talks about life as a fresh pro, prepping for the Sacramento Pro 202 and what he likes to eat.

so sick! hes insanely strong for any man, but especially a 202 competitor!! I think he definately has a big chance at taking the Sacramento Pro 202!!

Caleb Ralston
    www.youtube.com/believevideo
    Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

Good Luck to you Ray! You got the goods!

Has anyone tried food from eattogrow?
      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Branden seemed a lil shy in the begin of video but anyways he does have a great physique.

Comment

Not a fan of his physique but if I was a judge at this past years Nationals, he would have been my pick for the Overall.

Comment

Definately strong for a 202lbs competitor. Im guessing a number 2 spot for him this weekend.
            TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
              Not a fan of his physique but if I was a judge at this past years Nationals, he would have been my pick for the Overall.
              Kenny what is wrong with his physique? I am a big fan of his physique. I would have given him the overall. I thought you favored classic BB.

Comment

well he's gonna walk in and be an instant contender for the 202. eat 2 grow is way expensive. i was looking it up and it's definately not an option of your a college student or not making big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                  Kenny what is wrong with his physique? I am a big fan of his physique. I would have given him the overall. I thought you favored classic BB.
                  I do favor classic lines and he has it. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                    I do favor classic lines and he has it. I'll just leave it at that.
                    Your talking about the Arnold look?
                    Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

Originally posted by calebr.09 View Post
                      Your talking about the Arnold look?
                      In a way, yes. I just think Brendan needs more time for his physique to mature. Then his physique would be really something to look at.

Comment

B Ray looking TUFF

Comment

Branden, I am so excited for you. You are one cool dude. You work hard, and got great genetics. You don't let it go to your head though. You stay humble and give credit to The Lord. I think it's tight that your staying in the Bay now. How do you like it compared to New York? Yo, CA is where I'm from and I wish I could be in Sac, to support you this weekend. I know you'll put in work there. I know you'll bring it. Yo, get fired up on that stage homeboy!

Comment

He is looking killer
                            "Yesterday don't mean shit"

Comment

Yes I do believe Branden will take the Sac Show this coming weekend. Damn!! and I was gonna go too Lol!! anyways good luck Branden bring it home homie.

Comment

Working...
                              X