Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Stan McQuay: Chest Workout 4 Days Out from Sacramento Pro

nooooow that's more like it.

Conditionning is getting back to were it needs to be

Comment

How the hell is this guy 202....just do the open class

Comment

Stan looks awesome.

Comment

wow-stan looks really good as well!! this is gonna be a great show!

Nice video as well-what camera was used?

Caleb Ralston
          www.youtube.com/believevideo
          Stan Efferding Proving It DVD http://ProvingItDVD.com

Comment

thats your winner right there.

looks great!

Comment

Wow Stan has been puttin in work! This kid looks great and has gotten so much better this past year. I had B-Rey winning his debut, but not after seeing the size advantage and conditioning on Stan.

dabull

Comment

there is noooo way he's making 202 pounds.

Comment

I love Jose, but the dude is just too puffy. Needs to change up his prep a little bit for that extra crisp detail and conditioning. Conversely, Stan can deliver it in spades when he's on. Should be an interesting show. I like the way the 202 Division is turning
                  out--it's exciting!

Comment

Stan is looking really good! This is going to be a great battle!

Comment

stan is looking great, little bit more quad sweep and he is money...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSandwich View Post
                        I love Jose, but the dude is just too puffy. Needs to change up his prep a little bit for that extra crisp detail and conditioning. Conversely, Stan can deliver it in spades when he's on. Should be an interesting show. I like the way the 202 Division is turning
                        out--it's exciting!
                        Thanks for the Love Sandwich but your judging me by a video weeks out from a show when Im swollen like a tick. I promise you I will be as crispy as ever and this will a great battle with Stan, B Ray, Tricky et all. Btw Im a huge fan of Stan's physique, always have been and even more now with the improvments he's made but I intend to be the last man standing!

Comment

Woop some ass JOSE!!!!!
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

You're the man Jose...best of luck at the Sacramento, my $ is on you.

I'm really starting to like the 202 competitors almost more than the open, there's a really good goup of young talent and big names and it's making the 202 shows exciting. I wish Lee Priest was able to do this show and if he ever comes back it will make the 202's even more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                              Thanks for the Love Sandwich but your judging me by a video weeks out from a show when Im swollen like a tick. I promise you I will be as crispy as ever and this will a great battle with Stan, B Ray, Tricky et all. Btw Im a huge fan of Stan's physique, always have been and even more now with the improvments he's made but I intend to be the last man standing!
                              Hell yeah Jose! Kill that show this weekend
                              www.kylewitherspoon.com
                              http://symbiusmedical.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X