Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Sacramento Pro Play By Play with Hany Rambod, Kevin English, Seth Feroce & Stage Videos!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee, do you feel the new 202 Division will help the athletes sustain their careers longer due to less drugs being required (assuming)?

Yes, you would have clearly wiped the floor with this group had you competed.

Comment

Hard to say Sandwich...I know alot fo smaller guys who still use alot of drugs....but i think ti is good for guys who get overlooked by bigger guys who look shit ...There are so many good guys who are lighter who come in conditioned and i think in the 202 class you do see alot mroe conditioned guys without the big guts etc.....so yes i do think it is good for the sport.....even an under 5'6 class and over would be good to see also
      Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Agree with you Lee, Jose looking off and quite a bit off aswell. PD looking way off!

Hope Branden will win!

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
          Yes Costa it would have been nice to been there .....I know who would of won
          Come on Lee, get your prep in for the British Grand Prix in March. It would be great to see you compete again.

Comment

i haven't seen LLewellin.. but for me Galanti is clearly the winner... 2nd b ray

Comment

galanti wont win, his legs arent good enough. YOu can clearly see this at other site from a few pics. He aint full enough anywhere basically eventhough his condition seems to be very good!
              It will also show when they are standing next to each other.

B Ray by far the most good looking physique. Not the best cuts around but so full and also in good condition.

Comment

In case you missed it, we have some weigh-in pics posted here:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-WEIGH-IN-PICS!!

Comment

Prejudging began @ 10am right? so when will the play by play get going later on maybe around noon?

Comment

These are the 202 guys already qualified for the 202 Olympia:

1. Kevin English, USA
                    2. David Henry, USA
                    3. Eduardo Da Silva Correa, Brazil
                    4. Jose Raymond, USA
                    5. Jason Arntz, USA
                    6. Jaroslav Horvath, Slovakia

And here are the bikini girls already qualified:

1. Sonia Gonzales, USA
                    2. Nathalia Melo, Brazil
                    3. Nicole Nagrani, USA
                    4. Jamie Baird, USA
                    5. Amanda Latona, USA
                    6. Alison Rosen, USA

7. Shelsea Montes, USA
                    8. Natalie Pennington, USA
                    9. Vanessa Prebyl, USA

Comment

Originally posted by bigtavi8 View Post
                      Prejudging began @ 10am right? so when will the play by play get going later on maybe around noon?
                      California time. It has not started yet.

Comment

"mike, can you ask Hany if he did the prep for Arde?"
                        Hany did confirm with me earlier that he workd with Charles Ray Arde for this show.
                        B Ray could be a real surprise in this show, he stayed tight since he won the Nationals, Jose is going on his 4th show this year tough stretch but he has to be the Favorite!
                        Tricky is the Veteran here and always in the mix.
                        Galanti will be tested against these younger guys in the "Thickness" department.
                        Arde when "On" is sick, he took some time off to have a kid, that could make it tough getting back in the fray (The time off)

Priest?
                        Well, he knows he is being missed today by the Millions of Fans around the globe for yet another year.

Looking forward to his return next year in 2011.....

Comment

From viewing the video clip of the weigh-ins, looks like the competitors definitely brought it and its going to be a great show. I know a lot of people are commenting on how the competitors looked during the weigh-ins but, for those who don't compete I just want to inform you that your body can change drastically within 24 hours. Some of the guys still have to carb-up, continue to cut water, and either add or sodium deplete. These small changes can create a totally different look to one's physique. It's good to see new faces along with the comeback of other athletes.

Comment

The two major competitors i see going to win is B ray or Jose . They look good on the pictures , but then again pictures and video is not the same when your up front on the stage watching them , you can see the fine details of condition in each body builders . So for thoses that dont know in 24 hours you can see major body change from bloating , dryness and such on...Good luck for everyone that is competing.

Comment

THIS will be hard to beat
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Bring on the play by play. I am rooting for my boy B Ray.

Comment

Working...
                                X