Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO Sneak Peek - 202 Weigh Ins at 2010 Sacramento Pro. Who Brought It? Who Blew It?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO Sneak Peek - 202 Weigh Ins at 2010 Sacramento Pro. Who Brought It? Who Blew It?

Check out who brought it and who left it at home.

I don't see anyone beating Jose!

B.Ray looked damn good though!

Putnam's legs were lookin large!

I hope Pedro B does well!
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

Jose Looking Large and B Ray Is round and in good Shape! Vinny Galantes Abs look to be the best the most Ripped Ive sen in a long time! Trickey And Stan look good too!

Comment

putnam is under rated... his fucking legs are massive.. People give him hell because his back doesnt get hard.. Maybe it wiil be..
        Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; November 6th, 2010, 02:01 AM.
        Get shredded! check out the transformations at
        www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

^^^Agree Vinny Galante's abs were looking sick I look forward to seeing what he brings to stage. Jose looked great as he usually does. It will be good to see B Ray and Putnum against eachother again I have to give Putnum credit he wheels did look real good. Tricky I think looked off as well as Stan. But regardless it should be a great show. Pedro looked really solid. I think from the back a lot of the competitors looked to be a bit off....
          TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alex A View Post
            putnam is under rated... his fucking legs are massive.. People give him hell because his back doesnt get hard.. Maybe it wiil be..
            Somtimes A bodypart not getting in as good condition as the rest of the body is a genteic thing! But Maybe Peters Back will be improved and Ripped this time out,His legs are great!

Comment

wow branden ray look really good n jose, Putnam also i think any of those guys can b the top three

Comment

cool video .. a lot of guys looking great

Comment

Branden Ray looked the goods to me, but what matters is how they look standing next to each other under stage lights. Jose might still tighten up more, hard to tell from that vid but I thought he looked a lot sharper one day before the Olympia showdown.

Comment

B-RAY AND STAN HAVE A GREAT PHYSIQUES, IF THEY ARE CONDITIONED THEY SHOULD FIGHT FOR TOP 2.

JOSE IS MASSIVE BUT I THINK HE MIGHT LOOK A LITTLE BLOCKY NEXT TO SOME OF THESE GUYS.

RAY ARDE IS MY DARK HORSE, HUGE FOR 202 AND HE HAS WON A 202 SHOW

PETER PUTNAM NEEDS HELP FROM GOD TO WIN A 202 SHOW

Comment

Jose looks too androgenic, IMO.

Comment

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-a-bikini/3588
                        VINNY..sick abs

Comment

Putnam's legs always look good. There's a reason he kept his shirt on, he has NO back whatsoever.

He knows it, we know it, everyone knows it. Just another wasted pro card.

Comment

Brandon for the win, such a great physique!

Comment

1st Jose
                              2nd B ray
                              3rd Galanti

Comment

Working...
                              X