Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 VIDS! Individual Posing and Comparisons Videos from the 2010 Sacramento Pro 202 Prejudging

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 VIDS! Individual Posing and Comparisons Videos from the 2010 Sacramento Pro 202 Prejudging

Thanks for the video. Jose has the size factor and Stan has the shape. I would have liked to see B Ray in there to see how he would compare to those guys.

Comment

Where is Branden? What a colossal judging gaffe. Oh well the b.s. continues. Looks like it's between Stan & Jose without Branden in there.

Comment

i dont get it, what to people turn pro, then develop weird shapes? NPC heavyweights look better than 90% of these guys...

Comment

Comment

Jose's legs look gross, and Id say its between B Ray and Stan, Jose has got the muscle and freak factor for him tho
            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
              Jose's legs look gross, and Id say its between B Ray and Stan, Jose has got the muscle and freak factor for him tho
              Thank You Otis, I'll take that as a compliment, I can only be me baby!

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                FYI....to a musclehead, goss is a compliment
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                  Thanks for the video. Jose has the size factor and Stan has the shape. I would have liked to see B Ray in there to see how he would compare to those guys.

Exactly! Putnam has dam good shape fro the front, but when he turns around its still a major wealness. IMO, if Jose had been drier, he would have won, but B Ray was overlooked
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Great videos, amazing

Comment

I'm sorry but Jose Raymond should not have gotten second he has the worst shape out of the top 5. Not to take anything from him but his genetics is not the best for bodybuilding. Just my opinion.

Comment

Absolute idiocy, this nonsense that a new pro cannot win his first show. Branden is the most complete and symmetrical guy up there. Just as Kevin English he looks much heavier that his actual weight. He's the best guy up there, Stan second, Tricky third. Stan made a strong. argument for first also. Judges must be tired...

Comment

Absolute idiocy, this nonsense that a new pro cannot win his first show. Branden is the most complete and symmetrical guy up there. Just as Kevin English he looks much heavier that his actual weight. He's the best guy up there, Stan second, Tricky third. Stan made a strong. argument for first also. Judges must be tired...

Comment

Check out Ricky "Tricky" Jackson, Jose Raymond, Stan McQuay, Vince Galanti, Branden Ray, Ahmad Ahmad, Edward Duque and best poser winner PD Devers cuttin' a rug and breakin' it down on stage!

Comment

Working...
                            X