X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscleman
    replied
    Really amazing bodybuilder, him is my prefered 202 bodybuilder at this moment, his incredible and amazing!! If I choose a body for my enx life, for sure, I want to be like him!!! really great, good luck for next show and for your carrier mr Raymon!!! a Italian fan.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Jose has the best legs in the 202 class - the only guy who could push him in that area would be Flex Lewis IF Flex went nuts on his legs - but I don't think he would because he would be too bottom-heavy.

Seth has some very good legs too, but Jose's are just - can I say? BRANCH-like.

Leave a comment:

• UNHBB
    replied
    I had the privilege of seeing Jose hit the stage at the New England Championships last month, what stood out to me the most was his legs. 202?!?! His lower body alone looked like it weighed 202 lbs. I also love his attitude and charisma, "not just another pretty face."

Leave a comment:

• bodybywill
    replied
    Jose hope to see more of you maybe in the trenches love your videos, Thanks MD for posting this is the best site and by far the best magazine thanks MD

Leave a comment:

• aerinos
    replied
    fantastic bber

Leave a comment:

• Jose Raymond
    replied
    Thanks a lot for all the kind words, you guys all inspire me to improve and be better each year. As of Next year, my main focus right now is the New York Pro. That gives me 6 months to rest, regroup and make some quality gains. Believe it or not, I still need to be bigger but not at the risk of losing what shape and asthetics I still have.

Leave a comment:

• Lex1247
    replied
    Very strong and thick physique...that's a lot of dense muscle.

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Way to represent MA Jose! It's been quite the 2010 for you, congrats man!

Leave a comment:

• bad bad leroy brown
    replied
    Strong as hell. I agree with him and Shawn in that he does need to become more polished.

Leave a comment:

• BDEGRD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    If I was making decisions about who to sign, Jose would be with MD.

I do want to add that I do not envy Steve Blechman for ONE MINUTE as signing and letting people go is so tough. Everybody wants to be signed, and nobody ever wants to be let go. And you have so many guys worthy of being with MD, but he can't have 100 guys under contract.

I think there should be a patition started, theres power in numbers, fight the power people. Lets get Jose a contract.

Leave a comment:

• Giant Killer
    replied
    Good Job Jose! You def. did your thing this year...Keep killin it!

GK

Leave a comment:

• the bull eso
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Ron,Jose Needs and MD contract! He is a great 202 bb and an awsome npc bodybuilder! Jose is all class!
    I cant agree more! jose put in WORK this year to bring his physique to the next level< he got robbed at the Sac Pro. MD sign this mother f***er fast before you lose out on a great athlete!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jizzle
    replied
    You rock Jose. Looking forward to see you on the IFBB stage in 2011. Which shows do you plan to do, and what will be your main focus this off season?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Ron,Jose Needs and MD contract! He is a great 202 bb and an awsome npc bodybuilder! Jose is all class!
    If I was making decisions about who to sign, Jose would be with MD.

I do want to add that I do not envy Steve Blechman for ONE MINUTE as signing and letting people go is so tough. Everybody wants to be signed, and nobody ever wants to be let go. And you have so many guys worthy of being with MD, but he can't have 100 guys under contract.

Leave a comment:

• tzatara1
    replied
    woooow , that was really impressive Jose ...
    I do agree with you absolutely , 202 has to grow , this class needs more attention

Leave a comment:

Working...
X