Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

"I do the cookin,'" says Peter Putnam - Photoshoot Video after Sacramento Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I do the cookin,'" says Peter Putnam - Photoshoot Video after Sacramento Pro

Wow, the best shape i've ever seen him. Good job Pete.
    "Go Big Or Go Home"

Comment

Contrary to what some people think about this guy, he is a very humble individual who has his head screwed on straight. He doesn't think he is better than the competition quite the opposite, he is in Awe of the competition and considers it a pleasure to mix it up with such great bodybuilders!
      I dont care what people think, Peter is alright in my book and it was a refreshing to hear him so hungry to be the best he can be which is all he can control!
      Good luck kid!

S RAY

Comment

Peter is a great guy...a fellow dog lover and obviously a very Godly guy...who happens to be married to the hottest chick in the game.
        Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          Contrary to what some people think about this guy, he is a very humble individual who has his head screwed on straight. He doesn't think he is better than the competition quite the opposite, he is in Awe of the competition and considers it a pleasure to mix it up with such great bodybuilders!
          I dont care what people think, Peter is alright in my book and it was a refreshing to hear him so hungry to be the best he can be which is all he can control!
          Good luck kid!

S RAY
          Could not have said it better myself!!!
          https://www.facebook.com/TeamFankhouser/

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer702 View Post
            Wow, the best shape i've ever seen him. Good job Pete.
            Thanks man. I implemented a few changes this time around and it's apparent they paid off.
            Instagram @peterputnam Team Mountain Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              Good luck kid!

S RAY
              Shawn, coming from you(someone whose career who I followed from when I first picked up a bbing mag and whose physique represented what I aspired to achieve) thank you! Means a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
                Peter is a great guy...a fellow dog lover and obviously a very Godly guy...who happens to be married to the hottest chick in the game.
                Thanks man. I do indeed have a gorgeous wife! And I love my pups! We're still in LA where we finished up shoots this week so I'm missing them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Landlord View Post
                  Could not have said it better myself!!!
                  Ah, thanks Heather!

Comment

Originally posted by pumpputnam View Post
                    Thanks man. I do indeed have a gorgeous wife! And I love my pups! We're still in LA where we finished up shoots this week so I'm missing them!!!
                    You're still in LA? Check you messages!

Comment

Wow, hes looks awesome. Def made some improvements. Good job!

Comment

pure class

I won't pretend to know Peter Putnam. However, I met him at the Arnold classic this past year when I was on lunch break with Tricky and Christine Jackson. Peter Putnam really seems to be one of the most level-headed and humble bodybuilders that I've ever met. His post Sacramento pro interview was one of the best MD interviews this year. He really seems to have a great perspective on his bodybuilding career and marriage. Top notch guy and he will have a great career.

Comment

All I can say is............... AWESOME video/interview!! I wish Peter and his wife successful and long careers!!

Comment

Welcome to MD Mr. and Mrs.Putman

Comment

Originally posted by socalphotog View Post
                              You're still in LA? Check you messages!
                              We're actually waiting in LAX to catch our flight back home. Did you send an e-mail?

Comment

Working...
                              X