3 Weeks Out Master Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
    George has been awesome! He won't tell you what you want to hear. He'll tell you the "truth". I haven't competed in many years so Master Nationals is going to be an awesome experience for me!
    Good overall shape and balance! You look right on target and should be 100% by a week to 10 days before the show. Looks like just a "film" on the torso area to obscure the finer cuts right now, but THAT should go in the next 10 days.
    What wt are you going in at?
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

What class are you in? YOu look great.

Comment

great prep, look ready to kick some ass, let us know how you do !!
        MD forums Rule!! if you dont like it - - get the hell out of here!!

Comment

I'm five foot 5 and I'll go in at 176 a middleweight. Need to get a little harder and my skin a little thinner. George constantly changed my diet up sometimes daily depending on how I looked at the time.

Thanks for all of the support!

Comment

Looking good Masters is a great show!! You should do well!!

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Three Weeks Out Master Nationals Working With George Farah
                Send me your contact info. I will be there leading Tam MD in Covering the Masters so we will have to hook up at weigh-ins.

Mike
                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

At 43, it was my goal this year to get in the best shape of my life.
                  With the help of George Farah I was able to accomplish it. Never to old!!!
                  i'll be 40 in August and im gonna try and do my first show this year

Comment

Great job! I'm 40 and training hard, striving to be on your level by 43-45. Looking peeled already man!
                    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

I'm five foot 5 and I'll go in at 176 a middleweight. Need to get a little harder and my skin a little thinner. George constantly changed my diet up sometimes daily depending on how I looked at the time.

Thanks for all of the support!
                      The Master Nationals is a great show for us older guys. You are a jacked up MW at 5'5. Good luck.

Comment

Great condition, can't believe you're 3 weeks out! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                          The Master Nationals is a great show for us older guys. You are a jacked up MW at 5'5. Good luck.
                          Jude2, Are you doing the Masters this year?

Comment

that side chest is insane, you look awesome.

Comment

At 43, it was my goal this year to get in the best shape of my life.
                              With the help of George Farah I was able to accomplish it. Never to old!!!
                              I turn 40 next year. I feel like I'm still learning and training smarter now than in the past. You look very inspiring and I wish you a good showing. Your waist is sick brother. Keep it up. Oh and three weeks out? Looks like an easy three weeks from here. What will you and George be doing for these three weeks because you look great now.

Comment

hahaha, at age 38 it makes me feel good to see guys like this, bb'ing is the one sport where it seems like you get better as you age.

Comment

Working...
                                X