Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Weeks Out Master Nationals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by GerryT View Post
    Looks like you will be a ripped middleweight. And the carb load should make you look freaky.

    Excellent work, and look forward to seeing you.
    Thanks Gerry! I'll give you a call prior to leaving so we can set some time aside to work together. I'm looking forward to it!!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
      Kyle, saw where you were talking about Jan Tana Tanning. I haven't competed since the old pro tan painting days. Jan Tana claims that you can come it completely white with no color at all before the show and they spray tan you to perfection for prejudging. Back in my day you needed a base tan before applying color or you would be orange.

      Is the Jan Tana spray tan worth it? Does it really work as good as they say? BTW, thanks for your comments on my physique it means a lot coming from someone who looks like you!
      Trust me its the way to go you wont be sorry. If they are spaying you it is well worth it. If not just get the ultra1`kit and your good to go. You dont have to have a base tan at all bro the stuff is the shit!
      www.kylewitherspoon.com
      http://symbiusmedical.com/

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Kyle Witherspoon View Post
        Trust me its the way to go you wont be sorry. If they are spaying you it is well worth it. If not just get the ultra1`kit and your good to go. You dont have to have a base tan at all bro the stuff is the shit!
        Kyle, Thanks for the info Bro!! One less worry for me. I'll set it up with Jan Tana. Thanks again.
        Kevin

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
          Kyle, Thanks for the info Bro!! One less worry for me. I'll set it up with Jan Tana. Thanks again.
          Kevin
          Yeah you wont be sorry and have one of the best colors on stage. Your back looks sick bro! I hope to be that dry and grainy. I'm 3 weeks out from the USA I'm sure George will get me there no problem
          www.kylewitherspoon.com
          http://symbiusmedical.com/

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Kyle Witherspoon View Post
            Yeah you wont be sorry and have one of the best colors on stage. Your back looks sick bro! I hope to be that dry and grainy. I'm 3 weeks out from the USA I'm sure George will get me there no problem

            Kyle, This is my first time working with George. I only met up with him 7 weeks ago. He took me on because he told me that I had great potential but we had a lot of work to do. George will have you dialed in. I guarantee it! Good luck at the USAs. Are you going to be at the Masters?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by LIGUY
              wow 7 weeks so you only been with george for 4 weeks thats nuts!!!
              Actually at 9 weeks out 7 weeks ago i met up with him...so I've been with him for 7 weeks now. George is the man!!

              Comment


              • #67
                looking great! awesome job
                Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
                  Kyle, This is my first time working with George. I only met up with him 7 weeks ago. He took me on because he told me that I had great potential but we had a lot of work to do. George will have you dialed in. I guarantee it! Good luck at the USAs. Are you going to be at the Masters?
                  He is awesome to work with. I have no doubt that i will be my all time best at the usa .Been working with him for the past 5-6 months. Sorry not going to that show. Im in AZ and that is a week out from the USA
                  www.kylewitherspoon.com
                  http://symbiusmedical.com/

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by cruisermike View Post
                    Man I am very inspired by you. I am 43 and aiming toward my first ever show next Spring. Can you tell me your advice for a mature guy to add quad size if I don't already have it? Everyone says squats are the only answer but I don't always feel like I can go all out on squats due to age- what do you recommend?

                    Good luck in PA! You look great.
                    Thanks for your comments! I blew my lower back out about 12 years ago and up until this past spring I have done very little leg work. My lower body used to overpower my upper body because I used to do it alll heavy and hardcore. Now, I work my legs hard but smart. I did start squatting again but at the end of my leg workout when my legs are spent so i don't need to use a lot of weight and I do 15 to 20 reps on squats. I'll usually do extensions, dumbell squats, leg press, then squats at the end with high reps. Our at age, the most important thing is to not get injured when your training especially for a show. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      insane!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
                        Thanks for your comments! I blew my lower back out about 12 years ago and up until this past spring I have done very little leg work. My lower body used to overpower my upper body because I used to do it alll heavy and hardcore. Now, I work my legs hard but smart. I did start squatting again but at the end of my leg workout when my legs are spent so i don't need to use a lot of weight and I do 15 to 20 reps on squats. I'll usually do extensions, dumbell squats, leg press, then squats at the end with high reps. Our at age, the most important thing is to not get injured when your training especially for a show. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.
                        Amen brutha!!!
                        Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by LIGUY
                          will you be my daddy for show and tell lol looking sick wish i had your genetics
                          Am I really old enough to be your Daddy? How old are you? Wow!!!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            George is incredible. He is working with a good friend of mine for USA, who is looking better than he ever has.

                            MO40, you are a walking advertisement for George. Should look incredible on stage. Thanks for message, hope you got mine. Catch you soon, brother.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              P.S. Congrats on winning over 40 welters. Looked super on stage. Much respect, brother.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X