Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Misadventures of Team MD Bravo: Covering the Teen, Collegiate & Masters Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfing the tram here at the Pittsburgh Airport.
    Attached Files
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
      Well, in an interesting twist.....our flight has been delayed for over 3 hours........my face says it all
      We are so screwed ...
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Great thread Kid n Play
        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• Do we get to see a video tour of Dr Prisk's crib?

Comment

• Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
            Had to hit up this company......and its great!!!!!
            Better than Garrett's BBLB? Come on man don't diss Garrett's like that!

And showing pics of the crepes and caramel walnut French toast. Hating your ass bout now! LOL!

After October I am going on tour everyweekend in Chicago rotating to every good restaurant that I've identified during this prep!
            Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• Larry and I finally flew in about 1145pm local and I was in bed by 130am.

Made it for a long assed day but it was a fun weekend.
              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Don't forget how my flight to LGA was canceled so I had to fly in to Newark, NJ then get a car to drive me to LGA so I could get in my car and then drive another hour home. I made it home by 1:30am and was in bed by 2am. Needless to say I slept til 1:30pm today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                  Don't forget how my flight to LGA was canceled so I had to fly in to Newark, NJ then get a car to drive me to LGA so I could get in my car and then drive another hour home. I made it home by 1:30am and was in bed by 2am. Needless to say I slept til 1:30pm today.
                  Cause you lazy........
                  twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Working...
                  X