Clear All

• Overall winner.........

Jerome "Hollywood" Feguson!!!!
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• Wow.....that Cody kid got robbed !
      Twinlab Athlete

Comment

• Congrats to my girl Ella Horton for winning the over 35 and 45 figure and getting her pro card.

Comment

• Cody lost??

I can see an argument for Nick winning the LH, but the overall? No way.

Frankly, I feel bad for both of them (Nick because now he'll probably be known for the rest of his career as the beneficiary of one of the most controversial calls in recent memory, and it ain't his fault).

You know (and I can't believe I'm writing this in a BB forum ), if FIGURE SKATING can get its judging game in order despite its decades of corrupt judging, why not the NPC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            393 and 394 ripping it up: Kevin Couch and Sergio Vega
            Don't see any pics of me in this welterweight class. This is #393 Kevin Couch. Won Class and no pics?????

Comment

Holy crap this group is ripped.

These guys came in to do it.

Bill Moschelle 391 has not one ounce of fat on him.
              Mike, This is #393 Kevin Couch. I won welters...no pics at all of me in the entire thread????

Comment

• Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
                Mike, This is #393 Kevin Couch. I won welters...no pics at all of me in the entire thread????
                Mike was busy....eating and all.

Here's your gallery link:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1402
                Attached Files

Comment

• lol lol lol really?
                  JOIN my health transformation challenge
                  www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                    lol lol lol really?
                    Yeah we just ate the whole time and drank Tennessee Iced Teas
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Originally posted by mastersover40 View Post
                      Don't see any pics of me in this welterweight class. This is #393 Kevin Couch. Won Class and no pics?????
                      What did you place?

Comment

This light heavy weight class was pretty fucking awesome

AH ----- Hello?? You completely missed the Middle Wt 50+ class

Comment

• Originally posted by ryoso View Post
                          Cody lost??

I can see an argument for Nick winning the LH, but the overall? No way.

Frankly, I feel bad for both of them (Nick because now he'll probably be known for the rest of his career as the beneficiary of one of the most controversial calls in recent memory, and it ain't his fault).

You know (and I can't believe I'm writing this in a BB forum ), if FIGURE SKATING can get its judging game in order despite its decades of corrupt judging, why not the NPC?

SNAP - you are so right - people in the audience saying the same

Comment

Working...
                          X