USA's: Chad LaCount 6 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Chad LaCount 6 Weeks Out

Chad LaCount was in Chicago for the 2010 Jr Nationals and that Sunday we met him in the gym for a chest workout before his drive back to Michigan. Even though Chad's been actively lifting for the past 20 years he's only been on the scene for the past 6 years.

Chad made a conscious choice to first establish a career, build a house and raise a family. Once he got all that straightened out he went back to the drawing board and started competing in Michigan then into the National Scene. Last year Chad competed as a Super Heavyweight and took 4th at the 2009 USA Championships followed up with 2nd at the 2009 North Americans.

Since then Chad went back to Michigan to concentrate on putting on more size as well as make the adjustments to come in leaner and harder.

Well, we have to tell ya. It looks like it's working!
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Big dude

Comment

good shoulders and traps!

cool vid.

Comment

I've always been a big fan of Chad. He has a physique that looks to be carved from stone. Just solid dense muscle that is earned from years of hard and heavy training. I look forward to seeing the improvements he brings to the USA's compared to last year.
        iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

Great video! Can't wait for the USA's! On a side note, Chad's training partner in the video is an awesome guy too!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
            Great video! Can't wait for the USA's! On a side note, Chad's training partner in the video is an awesome guy too!
            Eric's good people and we filmed his wife Tracey as well which should be up soon.

Comment

Keep up the good work

Comment

big mofo.

Comment

Chad looks great!
                  Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Ive been a fan of Chads physique, its obviously been built with yrs of training & eating! After watching the video i like him even more he seems like a good guy with his priorities straight. Goodluck to him I thought he shouldve won the super's at north american last yr. Its also impressive that he doesnt work with anyone & still placing high good for him! Good luck at Usa's

Comment

I liked the format of that video Mike, with you asking questions.
                      http://www.jaycutler.com http://www.wolfpacknutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                        I liked the format of that video Mike, with you asking questions.
                        Thanx man - I am not an interviewer but into the breach I go!

Comment

Nice..

Sitting behind a desk trying to get away to eat food... Got to love the hard working BBers out there that work, have families, professions and balance it all. Lot of dedication!
                          True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

Amen, Dan. Have always admired and respected Chad, on and off stage. Chad reminds me of my late friend Don Youngblood (2002 Masters Olympia winner), as to the way he also prioritized his life and built a career and raised a family, and then got into the sport competitively.

Chad is a class act on and off stage. He comes to a show in solid shape and presents himself well. He is a serious threat to win any show he enters, and wish him well for USA.

Comment

best of luck to him!

Comment

Working...
                              X