Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Yersky- 6 Weeks Out from the USA's

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-2010-usa.html

Glad to see Brian in the USA mix. He always ahd huge potential and is due to break through sooner or later. Wish him well.

Saw vids of Nationals and did not know till now that Brian won the Heart of a Champion award in Steve Stone's memory. Well deserved. Proud of you, Brian!

Comment

Thanks Robbie, it was a pleasure working with you and look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead! Prep for USA's is going extremely well and would just like to express my gratitude towards Met-**, MD and Mr. Blechman and my "Big Brother", George Farah!! Hope everyone enjoys the vid and hit me up with any questions. Thanks for all your support! -B
      www.brianyersky.com

Comment

The Front shoulders def are overshadowing that chest. Do not ever work your front delts again.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

I saw Brian at the NPC Junior Nationals and he was freaky Huge!

Comment

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
            The Front shoulders def are overshadowing that chest. Do not ever work your front delts again.
            post up a picture of yourself and show him what a real chest is.

Comment

This dude is a freak. Looks great
              Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Good physique

Comment

Brian- looks great! From what I have seen, MD should do an in the trenches with you showing us how you train your back and traps- CRAZY.

Comment

Originally posted by cruisermike View Post
                    Brian- looks great! From what I have seen, MD should do an in the trenches with you showing us how you train your back and traps- CRAZY.
                    Hopefully there are plenty of 'In the Trenches' to come and we can highlight every bodypart. I can tell you that we are scheduled to shoot another one in a week while I'm in NJ for Team U at Bev's Powerhouse. That would put us 3 wks out from USA's. Tenatively I was going to train Delts and Traps, but let's get the cencius out there; what would everyone like to see? Look forward to the ideas and being here for any advice!! Thanks, B

Comment

looking awesome Brian! kick some ass brother

Comment

Looking really good Brian, keep it up and I wish you the best!

I'd like to see a leg workout and maybe a back workout too.
                        2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

I wonder how those Fron Delts got so big?

Good luck B-Rex!
                          www.musclestage.com

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
                            Looking really good Brian, keep it up and I wish you the best!

I'd like to see a leg workout and maybe a back workout too.
                            yup Legs then back
                            Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Vote for back and legs, Brian.

Wish I could get to Vegas, but will be rooting in spirit. You will contend!

Comment

Working...
                              X