Clear All

Brian Yersky Update: 4.5 weeks out

007.jpg 008.jpg

009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg

013.jpg 014.jpg

Comment

Brian is looking yoked!
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by byersky View Post
        Thanks for all your support! -B
        www.brianyersky.com
        Whats up brotha??

Good luck !!
        Twinlab Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
          post up a picture of yourself and show him what a real chest is.
          dumb
          This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

Excellent shots, Brian. Already looked ripped and grainy and you should shake things up in the supers. Respect and best wishes. See you soon.

Comment

Amazing.. best of luck on the USA´s...
              BODYBUILDING RULES©... IN EVOLUTION!!!

Comment

Latest Yerski Pics...

019.jpg 018.jpg

020.jpg 021.jpg

022.jpg 023.jpg

024.jpg 025.jpg

Comment

026.jpg 027.jpg

028.jpg 029.jpg

Comment

Just want to say thanks for all the support and let everyone know that the verdict is in, we will be banging out some back in the next training segment. Farah and I will be at Bev's Powerhouse this Friday with MD to cover a great back workout and hit some poses. 3 wks to USA's and we couldn't be happier, I look forward to the continued feedback and hope you all enjoy! -B

Comment

Wish I could be there, Brian. Have to work Frdiay, and a family obligation on Saturday will keep me from Team U.

Hope all goes well at Bev's and will get in touch.

Comment

Quick update, the back workout we shot today went awesome! Got to give much thanks to Jordan Blechman, one hell of a guy, I had an amazing time as he is so easy to work with. Hope you guys enjoy, it should be posted in there near future and continue to look out for additional vid's, as we are hoping to get a killer delt/trap workout out there. Thanks for the support, B

Comment

Originally posted by Vince10 View Post
                          I saw Brian at the NPC Junior Nationals and he was freaky Huge!
                          Me too, he was manning one of the tables and looked GREAT.

Comment

Whats up big homie!!! its great being on the same team with ya bro!! calss act and an all around good man. You look sick bro and i was impressed with how you looked at jrs!! Stay the course and your time will come my friend
                            Marcus "The Comet" Haley
                            IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Quick update as I'm sitting in Tampa Airport waiting to fly back to Cleveland after the Tampa Pro. I know you guys are probably waiting for the back workout from Team U to be posted, well it's on its way. We did the voice over here and Tampa and it should be up soon. Also be posted not to far behind will be the delt workout we shot this past weekend at the Powerhouse in Tampa. It was a great shoulder/trap workout and gives some detail into the training statagies thoughout the year. Continue to check back and give me your input! Also there wll be an arm workout shot next week in Pittsburgh 1 week out from USA's at The Teen, Collegiate, Master's National's. Thanks for the support and stay tuned! -B

Comment

Working...
                              X