Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Heavyweights: 2010 USA Championships - Who's Gonna Take It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troylemon View Post
    Just watched Huh doing a leg workout.. Wow, big wheels but it appered those arms didn't match up with the lower body?hmm we'll see what happens in Vegas this year.
    Keep in mind all the blood is in the legs on legday. I bet if they filmed chest shoulders or arms it'd be a different story with a pump.
    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
      Looking good Dusty
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I havent watched all these guys to closely but I am pretty sure jason huh wont win. He most likely wont get into the condition needed and his upperbody is not even close to some of the others..

I dont know who will win but I would very surprised of jason huh won, very surprised.

Will be a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaul View Post
          Recent shot of huh taken from Art's facebook page.
          he looks good, seems shorter then the average short bber though lol how short is he?

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
            he looks good, seems shorter then the average short bber though lol how short is he?
            We prefer to ask, "How tall is he?"

The only references to short should be reserved only for the venerable Mr IFBB Pro Lee Priest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              We prefer to ask, "How tall is he?"

The only references to short should be reserved only for the venerable Mr IFBB Pro Lee Priest.
              LOL - OK, how tall is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                Burneika for the win!
                The more I think about it the more I agree. Burneika is the ONLY guy in this group who could step on a pro stage right now and place in the TOP 5 of a smaller show. The others would need the standard year or even TWO off which is in vogue these days. Not Burneika - he looks like pro right now. All he needs to do is control the waist and dial in the conditioning and the win is his.

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
                  LOL - OK, how tall is he?
                  How in the hell should I know how tall he is? Judging by his bathroom slippers he's kinda short!

Comment

Im pulling for the boy Robert Burneika cause he is repping 702 LAS VEGAS. All the guys here in vegas train hard.

Comment

• Huh is about 5`8-5`9 and will be 245-250 on stage - he is a beast upper and lower body!

Comment

• Kuclo or Huh, period...
                        TEAM GASPARI

Comment

• Here is a shot of Robert B from today's leg workout:

Look for a few vids of Robert training at Gold's Gym Las Vegas in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            More scopp for you all:

Kuclo weighed in at 271 pounds this morning and is looking more conditioned today than he did a year ago this few weeks out.

I also spoke with Flex Wheeler and he confirmed Keith Williams is competing and is Guest Posing along with Stan Efferding and Kai Greene at the San Jose NPC Show this weekend.
                            Keith from his guest posing routine at the San Jose show, 3 weeks out from the USA.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Keith's added some serious size to his legs, that's for sure.

Comment

• Whos going to take it?

The Lightweight!-Mighty Mouse Santi Aragon
                                Last edited by Santi Aragon; July 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X