USA's: Sateash Berge Back Workout 4 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Sateash Berge Back Workout 4 Weeks Out

We drove from Chicago to Milwaukee to film a workout with Sateash Berge. What should have been a 90 minute drive turned into a 3.5 hour drive from hell in 4th of July traffic but it was well worth it. We managed to videotape an awesome back workout of Sateash at about her 4 weeks out from the 2010 NPC USA Championships.

Sateash just recently took second at the 2010 Jr Nationals in the Womens Heavyweight Class and is looking to do as well if not better in Las Vegas at the end of this month.

Sateash lives in Madison, WI and works out at Gold's Gym. She's the Training Manager at Anytime Fitness in Verona, WI and teaches Motion Evolution (a kid's comprehensive fitness program) at Gymfinity Gymnastics gym. Her 9 year old son has gone through all of Sateash's dieting and cardio, right by her side.

Being a single mom and making everything come together to achieve this goal has been a life changing event for Sateash.

The only thing that has come as close to fulfilling as bodybuilding has been finishing her Bachelors Degree in Psychology (2005) and my Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling (2007) while working full time.

She has prepped others for the past 10 years to get ready for bodybuilding and figure shows, and now it is her time on stage..... and she's loving it.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Great Job, and Sick legs.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

AWESOME! Looking forward to show day Sateash & so happy for you! Keep killing it!

Comment

Single? wow.

Oh great physique too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
          Single? wow.

Oh great physique too.
          LOL - I was thinking the same thing!
          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

thats one smokin hot lady.

Comment

holy shit, i need a cold shower after seeing her do those reverse hypers, damn!!

Comment

Awesome video! I love her style of training. I understand that type of schedule she has because being a single parent is difficult but to add in your own training it is even harder. The look she has, reminds of the female bodybuilders in the 80's to early 90's.

Comment

GREAT JOB SATEASH!!!
                  Troponin Nutritionist

Comment

Hot
                    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Want to Mingle?

Comment

she has the shape and muscle... but her conditioning is off for four weeks out of the USA..

and no one in the gym noticed she stripped down to her thong to pose in the gym? wow..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                          thats one smokin hot lady.
                          quite possibly the first time i have ever agreed with this man

Comment

Originally posted by iliftpesos View Post
                            quite possibly the first time i have ever agreed with this man
                            that footage of her deadlifting is one of the sexiest things i've ever seen, gorgeous woman.

Comment

Good back workout.

Comment

Working...
                              X