USA's Robert Burneika Trains Quads and Calves 3 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Does anyone know what he does for work? He never mentions having a job in any of his videos.
    heard he was a PT at one of the Vegas gyms
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

gnarly

Comment

Originally posted by scottg View Post
        I've gotta go train calves, i'm inspired to the max.
        Bump. Calves ROCK.

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
        Seriously my most favorite MD vid yet, great music, intro, clips, camera angles and stuff great work!
        And what a fucking badass with that AK haha
        Ditto. Love how some guys can have fun with bodybuilding.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Anyone with recent or old pictures of Huh and Kuclo, i need to see for my self who will be taking the NPC USA championship.His body is Ok for me, but, not sure whats laking[width] or something or cuts something is laking, He is big but big alone wins no competitions, Gud luck Robert , adore your calves as that is my wickest body part

Comment

Originally posted by Siyamazi View Post
            Anyone with recent or old pictures of Huh and Kuclo, i need to see for my self who will be taking the NPC USA championship.His body is Ok for me, but, not sure whats laking[width] or something or cuts something is laking, He is big but big alone wins no competitions, Gud luck Robert , adore your calves as that is my wickest body part
            on youtube you can find video of kuclo of about 2 month ago...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
              as big and freaky as he is i dont like his physique at all i think jason huh is really gunna shake things up in that class
              I have to agree on this. May be big etc., but there is not physique. Saw the USA's last year and he took 3rd and i was stund. Just looks messed up, up on stage with guys who are just as big and their physiques a lot better. Have seen some vids and really can't make a call from those, but the best i've seen the last two years would go to in my mind is: LaCount, Huh, Kluco,Williams. That's just me saying! But hey judges see things differently once on stage. These guys just look huge up there under the lights! Goodluck to all athletes! Been a long year waiting!

Comment

He's a big dude. All the way big dude!

Comment

he seems to like cooking

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                    as big and freaky as he is i dont like his physique at all i think jason huh is really gunna shake things up in that class

I agree 100%. I'll give Robert credit for being so huge...but aesthetically, his physique doesn't do it for me. Jason Huh seems to have a more balanced, flowing physique with conditioning to boot.
                    "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

Originally posted by Siyamazi View Post
                      lol,are you an elite judge of catastrophic proprtions?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                        Big ole mass monster. Good luck Robert

I don't know about taking leg training advice from Dennis Wolf though....
                        Dennis' quads are sick nasty.Id take his advice for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
                          Dennis' quads are sick nasty.Id take his advice for sure.
                          Dennis calves are REALLY sick. In fact, they are on their death bed.

Dexter Jackson sent them a sympathy card.
                          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Dennis calves are REALLY sick. In fact, they are on their death bed.

Dexter Jackson sent them a sympathy card.
                            Was burneika doing dennis' calve routine?Pretty sure it was quads he was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
                              Was burneika doing dennis' calve routine?Pretty sure it was quads he was referring to.
                              HAHA! I'm just messing with you.
                              "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

HAHA! I'm just messing with you.
                                Please stop.Youre going to make me

Comment

Working...
                                X