X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
    Please stop.Youre going to make me
    My bad. LOL
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
      My bad. LOL
      Haha

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
        heard he was a PT at one of the Vegas gyms
        He is a trainer at the Gold's here on Stephanie and 215.

Comment

You can see some areas that need improvement in the video and comparing him to Jay... which is totally unfair at this point in career comparison.

But when you see Robert in person he is just so damn big and freaky... That you tend not to notice the few mild weak points nearly as much. He is built on the lines of Marcus Ruhl as far as freaky and not necessarily an aesthetic physique... however not and identical physique to Marcus but similar type...
          Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
            I agree 100%. I'll give Robert credit for being so huge...but aesthetically, his physique doesn't do it for me. Jason Huh seems to have a more balanced, flowing physique with conditioning to boot.
            While everything you just said is true, if both come in similar conditioning and Robert has 30lbs of muscle on Jason Huh...he'll destroy him size wise. I can't see anyone out muscling Robert B. at the USA. looks like it's Robert's show to lose in the Super-Heavy's.

If they gave out a MM trophy (arnold style) at the USA...Robert would have his name on it already.

His legs are massive and detailed and refreshing to see a super heavyweight with Dorian like calves!
            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

There's your WINNER - best I've seen so far.

My prediction: Kuclo will look like depleted bobble head again and Huh will come 2nd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
                You can see some areas that need improvement in the video and comparing him to Jay... which is totally unfair at this point in career comparison.

But when you see Robert in person he is just so damn big and freaky... That you tend not to notice the few mild weak points nearly as much. He is built on the lines of Marcus Ruhl as far as freaky and not necessarily an aesthetic physique... however not and identical physique to Marcus but similar type...
                i couldn't believe how small his arms looked next to Jay's when arms are a standout bodypart on Robert.

Comment

The best body on stage that day should win. But if this guy somehow wins, with his ugly freak look then it will be wasting a pro card. He'll become a nobody and will win nothing with that ugly ass , no symmetry, marcus ruhl look.

Comment

what the name for the last song at 8.55?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                      Does anyone know what he does for work? He never mentions having a job in any of his videos.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Lol @ the idiots assuming the biggest guy automatically wins in a bodybuilding competition.
                        -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPaul View Post
                          Lol @ the idiots assuming the biggest guy automatically wins in a bodybuilding competition.
                          Of course it's not automatic...but if 2 guys are fairly close on conditioning and detail...and one has 25 plus lbs on the other....chances are 9 out of 10 times the bigger guy will win. It's really not that complicated.
                          "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

reminds me of uk zack khan. massive and strong, but lacks detail, and too blocky image. not enough deep cuts, maybe its the way his muscle bellies are not sure, but all th best to him. steve kuclo is fukkin in amazing shape and size this time around.

Comment

where/when are the next parts??
                              Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
                                where/when are the next parts??

Rob Burneika Trains Shoulders 3 Weeks Out

Comment

Working...
                                X