Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Dusty Hanshaw Trains Chest 3 Weeks Out

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-the-usas.html

any of you ever tried the Icy Hot gel before workouts like Dusty was using?

Comment

Thanx Robbie and congrats in advance to Dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
        any of you ever tried the Icy Hot gel before workouts like Dusty was using?
        I used to have this spray version applied on my lower back a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2020 View Post
          I used to have this spray version applied on my lower back a few years back.
          does it help? what does it help with? i've been having a fuck of a time lately with my left bicep tendon from a combination of squatting heavy, back work and then direct bicep training, would that stuff help?

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
            does it help? what does it help with? i've been having a fuck of a time lately with my left bicep tendon from a combination of squatting heavy, back work and then direct bicep training, would that stuff help?
            Try Biofreeze bro, shits awesome. I've used it for lower back/rotator/elbow pain in the past (no need lately knock on wood). I have my dad using it for really bad elbow tendonitis now and he's hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
              Try Biofreeze bro, shits awesome. I've used it for lower back/rotator/elbow pain in the past (no need lately knock on wood). I have my dad using it for really bad elbow tendonitis now and he's hooked.
              yeah that shit is EXPENSIVE though, my girl gets it from her chiropractor at a discount sometimes but not too often, the Icy Hot is probably a lot cheaper.

Comment

^^ It is a little pricey, but if you look around online its like $35 for 32 oz which should last a long time.

Comment

Good video...
                  Interesting he does DC style training, I feel like that style of training only works for a certain types of people. Also a bit injury prone for people too.

He likes so that is all that matters!
                  www.LamarByrdJr.com
                  TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                    Good video...
                    Interesting he does DC style training, I feel like that style of training only works for a certain types of people. Also a bit injury prone for people too.

He likes so that is all that matters!
                    i wish they'd have shown the rest of that video because the DC workout for chest includes chest, shoulders, triceps, back width and back thickness in the same workout, don't know if Dusty follows the traditional protocol but thats a lot of work for one workout.

Comment

Hopefully we will get a full DC Training video up here this coming off season. DC is by far the training system that works best for my body but due to a few injuries I am dealing with currently I haven't been able to train DC for a while now. As you saw in the video I start the workout with the IcyHot and stop short on the depth of my inclines. My body is in need of a break following the USA.

Also wanted to Thank Steve and Robbie for doing an In the Trenches Video with me. I look forward to filming another after the USA's.
                      iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

I hope this guy does great....Good luck to you Dusty
                        Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
                          Hopefully we will get a full DC Training video up here this coming off season. DC is by far the training system that works best for my body but due to a few injuries I am dealing with currently I haven't been able to train DC for a while now. As you saw in the video I start the workout with the IcyHot and stop short on the depth of my inclines. My body is in need of a break following the USA.

Also wanted to Thank Steve and Robbie for doing an In the Trenches Video with me. I look forward to filming another after the USA's.
                          props for handling 405 for reps on barbell incline, not a feat you see too often in any gym, partial reps or not, pretty amazing, you gonna have a leg workout video coming soon Dusty?

Comment

Absolutely Dusty, looking forward to seeing you there man.

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post

Comment

Good luck to you Dusty, you have done your homework and look HUGEGUNGOUS and SHREDDED!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X