USA's: Dusty Hanshaw Trains Chest 3 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOGGCRAPP View Post
    Very true, it only works for the type of people who arent satisfied with looking exactly like they did last year. It really isnt for everyone, probably isnt for most people to be honest, it takes a special kind of mindset.

But if I had a nickel for every bodybuilder who thinks what they are doing right now trainingwise is "their best gains ever" and is "changing them dramatically", and they are making "bigtime gains" (when the true fact of the matter is....they pretty much look exactly the same as one year ago today)...I'd have a heck of alot of nickels.

Like Dusty said...my whole methodology is about a logbook....where you yourself are held accountable....and YOU WILL change dramatically if you beat the logbook. Can it be more dangerous and could you get an injury compared to going in and going thru the motions or doing cable crossovers for 20 rep fluff sets? Heck yes....but do you want to change or not? To change you have to beat/better what you have previously done or where you have previously been (reps wise or weight wise/exercise wise).....and with that comes a little bit of risk. If thats not for someone...my advise is, if you dont want to take a risk, stay away from a sport like football, or in this case stay away from repeatedly lifting peices of slag iron metal in a gym and stick to safe things.... like table tennis and golf.

but you are 100% right...it's only for certain types of people....and that proof is in the pudding with Dusty and others (Justin's back below) who take pictures and look dramatically different than they did a year or so previous.
    Will justin compete any time soon?

Comment

Looks sweet....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman52 View Post
        No one cares what you do fatty.
        But you and your ilk care enough to troll me. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DOGGCRAPP View Post
          Very true, it only works for the type of people who arent satisfied with looking exactly like they did last year. It really isnt for everyone, probably isnt for most people to be honest, it takes a special kind of mindset.

But if I had a nickel for every bodybuilder who thinks what they are doing right now trainingwise is "their best gains ever" and is "changing them dramatically", and they are making "bigtime gains" (when the true fact of the matter is....they pretty much look exactly the same as one year ago today)...I'd have a heck of alot of nickels.

Like Dusty said...my whole methodology is about a logbook....where you yourself are held accountable....and YOU WILL change dramatically if you beat the logbook. Can it be more dangerous and could you get an injury compared to going in and going thru the motions or doing cable crossovers for 20 rep fluff sets? Heck yes....but do you want to change or not? To change you have to beat/better what you have previously done or where you have previously been (reps wise or weight wise/exercise wise)......

Dusty! You look amazing USA's will be a lot of fun It was great to meet you at Jr's and now onto Vegas!!

I LOVE DC Training! It was amazing the changes in my physique following DC. Especially in my back... I loved it! I did it for a year and every single workout something was changing. To have to be accountable for the numbers was something new to me, but it definitely pushed me to go bigger than I ever had. Intensemuscle.com was a great resource, I was amazed at the amount of knowledge and help that was out there regarding this style of training. I loved the feeling of going to failure each time and knowing the next time I came back, I would beat what I did the time before.

I love to lift heavy and if I'm going to grow, this is one of the best ways I've found! Thanks for such an informative breakdown of the program, it definitely works!!

See you soon

Comment

Originally posted by pvb31 View Post
            Dusty! You look amazing USA's will be a lot of fun It was great to meet you at Jr's and now onto Vegas!!

I LOVE DC Training! It was amazing the changes in my physique following DC. Especially in my back... I loved it! I did it for a year and every single workout something was changing. To have to be accountable for the numbers was something new to me, but it definitely pushed me to go bigger than I ever had. Intensemuscle.com was a great resource, I was amazed at the amount of knowledge and help that was out there regarding this style of training. I loved the feeling of going to failure each time and knowing the next time I came back, I would beat what I did the time before.

I love to lift heavy and if I'm going to grow, this is one of the best ways I've found! Thanks for such an informative breakdown of the program, it definitely works!!

See you soon
            Thanks for the kind words. If things stay where they are now I will be MUCH improved in Vegas.

As far as DC goes I am with you 110%. It is the only way for me to train. Like you I just love going to war with the log book each time i head to the gym. It's like having a scoreboard and knowing whether you won or lost.

See you in Vegas.
            iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
              Good shit....I would like to see more of Dusty....maybe a Leg workout video after the USAs
              Here's a compilation video of Dusty shot back in March 2010, where he's hitting legs. Hope this suffices for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aylKSokj-vw

Comment

Working...
              X