USA's Steve Kuclo 3 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
    I agree that Steve could be a pro now but the bolded statement above is out of control and I am confident that Steve will agree. To say that Ben White and Troy Alves would not be even close to him is getting carried away.
    Yeah, that's just fuckin silly, Alves' physique is amazing and Ben is built like a mack truck. Dusty you made me a fan after that video bro, you're a smart dude and I think with that Aceto conditioning you're gunna take out a lot of top dogs.

Comment

Hey Steve how do you space out your quad training days? You train them twice a week right? Do you do squats in both workouts?

Comment

Those calves!!!! Crazy!! I think he has the package to do it. Overall should have his name on it. The complete package!

Comment

I agree that Steve could be a pro now but the bolded statement above is out of control and I am confident that Steve will agree. To say that Ben White and Troy Alves would not be even close to him is getting carried away.
          lol x2

Comment

dude, win or lose, ur a winner in my books. like serioually i've been wathcing all videos and out of all the pros i think only person that other than u whose impressed me is evan centaponi, he packed on good size, but since your last competiion u just blew the f*ck up while keeping waistline in check. major fullness and grainyness.

QUESTION FOR YOU: Did u do a carb cycleing type of diet this time around rather than keto, i tend to go flat my self of that and takes longer to fill glycogen levels. and how much cardio did u do this time around, and what was total length of precontest diet?

best of luck to u bro.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! Fucking HUGE!!!! Good luck dawg. The USA is going to be a GREAT show!!!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                LMFAO!!!! Fucking HUGE!!!! Good luck dawg. The USA is going to be a GREAT show!!!
                Whats funny?

Comment

Very strong dude for 3 weeks out. He looks like he has made great gains this year. Can't wait to see this class on stage.

Comment

Whats up Steve, Looking sick bro! Not sure if you remember I met you at MetroFlex right before I flew back to colorado awhile back. Good luck, you definitely have made some great improvements.

Comment

cannot believe you're 24! jesus H christ, God save us all. you train like a bulldozer.

Comment

Ben looked great, but no way he could beat Steve if both - he and Steve would be 100%. Steve is bigger, with better symmetry and virtually has no weak bodyparts as Ben has (calves, legs from the side, weak delts, back)

Same with Troy Alves - Steve dwarfs Troy in size/symmetry ratio, at the same condition Troy wouldn't even have a chance to stand next to Steve onstage.

Comment

I think the color is a bit off in the video... shouldn't he be green?
                          INCREDIBLE Steve!!
                          Great training partner too! Likin' the fuzzy head on Greg =)

Comment

Steve Kuclo... No one should have written you off or doubted you. Your dedication is evident just based on your career as a firefighter/paramedic!

I'm rolling with Steve K on the SHW win and overall at the USA's! Not just because he came from the same area I grew up in, in Michigan!
                            Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

I can't wait until big Steve does damage at the USA's
                              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

He looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better then last year. This is what I was expecting from him last year. If he looked like this then Cedric would've had a slight battle on his hands hahaha Steve has a good shot to win it but Burnekia is a beast too and who knows who the hell is out there that is the dark horse???
                                FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X