Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's Steve Kuclo 3 Weeks Out

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-the-usas.html

OK Steve looks NUTS lol. Good luck bro because if you win then from 13th to winning looks great to any sponser.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

ROCK the STAGE Steve!
      JOIN my health transformation challenge
      www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

holy shit is he fucking strong, judging from this video i'd say he's as strong or stronger than any IFBB pro, huge mofo as well.

Comment

Kuclo is the F*cking Man! I really hope he does well and gets that pro card. He def looks a lot more full then last year and is has certainly made improvements.
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

Awesome physique and strong as an bull in the gym. Steve looks set to crush the comp at the USAs.

Peace, G

Comment

Robbie, do we have any more videos of Kuclo coming? In a 48 hour span you can catch 4 workouts with him.
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

hahahha......... It's your time Steve.... Overall winner for sure.... i know that he was good but Damn.. he's Phenomenal...... Steve "the Phenomenal One" Kuclo

Comment

Wow, better then Burneika it seems. Will be a good show with ton of good guys.

If Steve nails it he should be very hard to beat, doesnt lack much at all and have some sick body parts!
                  Ton of muscle!

Cool guy aswell, good luck man!

Comment

Best of luck Steve! Great video!

Comment

Hey thanks guys!
                      Robbie and I shot a shoulder workout as well while he was down here.
                      www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

Originally posted by KING SNAKE View Post
                        Hey thanks guys!
                        when u train twice a day like that.. dont you feel like you get a lot of overlapping of bodyparts...

like if you do chest and back on monday
                        then do
                        shoulders and arms on tuesday..

u already used a lot of shoulders, and arms on monday doing pulling and pushing movements.

just wondering if that happened to u.

sounds intresting though, bet it cuts down on cardio

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                          when u train twice a day like that.. dont you feel like you get a lot of overlapping of bodyparts...

like if you do chest and back on monday
                          then do
                          shoulders and arms on tuesday..

u already used a lot of shoulders, and arms on monday doing pulling and pushing movements.

just wondering if that happened to u.

sounds intresting though, bet it cuts down on cardio
                          It does every once in a while get hard on the body parts that get hit with multiple lifts like shoulders being used with chest and back.
                          If the back and chest day falls before arms and shoulders I tried to train chest in the AM on the first day and shoulder in the PM on the second day that was there is about 30hours between chest and shoulders.

It does force your shoulders to grow no matter what.

And yes the twice a day training sure cut down on cardio. Id much rather hit weights twice a day than do cardio for two hrs. lol
                          www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

King BADASS!! Good luck you big mofo, looking awesome!
                            www.fouadhossabiad.com

Comment

Originally posted by KING SNAKE View Post
                              Hey thanks guys!
                              hi steve.. do you use only glutammina and Bcaa for supplements or also other things? You're gonna win the USA for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X