USA's: Will Hamilton 2 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Will Hamilton 2 Weeks Out

While at the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships in Tampa, FL we ran Will Hamilton through a workout in Powerhouse Gym Tampa. Will's been working with Neil Hill for almost a year now and has added about 18lbs of mass with Neil.

Will is coming in at the top of his Heavyweight Class and hopes that added size will place him in the top 5.

What I found interesting is how he stands up doing the Pec Deck machine. Standing allows him to hit the high part of the chest and he does other exercises to hit the lower part of the chest.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Will posts on here and it looks like he has packed on some quality size in his off season!

Comment

You got this Will!! Great guy deserves the very best! good ole Mississippi boy!! Represent the south Will

Comment

Yes he has put on size, but if you want a top5 spot you need to have ripped glutes! It aint abt fullness for you.
        The way i see its all abt your conditioning!

VAMOS WILL

Comment

Will is working with Neil Hill and Neil is known for getting guys ripped to shreds.

Zack Khan was trying to turn pro over in the UK for years and could never nail his condition until last year when he worked with Neil.
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Its been quite a ride with Will Hamilton. Rich and I met Will at the Dragon's Den in TN over a year ago. He drove 5+ hours to be there at Flex's gym. Flex noted Will's potential to Neil Hill, Team Gaspari got on board and Will is ready for his first ever trip to the NPC national stage at the USA. Best of luck to you Will. We will be looking for you in the Top 5.
            NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Comment

Ron, yes you are spot on regarding this.
              But it was my worry when I saw the video. Will seems like a good guy which infact most bb:ers do.

Vamos!

Comment

Thanks for the video Mike. Will, good attitude bro...glad you made it through the tough spots, and decided to push ahead.

Comment

I don't think Will is understanding his potential. Definately underestimating himself.
                  Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

saw him in the md.com section of the aug. 09 issue. the pics there were impressive so i cant wait to see what he has added in the last year. good luck will!
                    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

Good story, glad he came back from adversity. Good video. Was hoping to see him pose. Best of luck to him.

Comment

i've seen some pussified workouts but that takes the cake.

Comment

Will's potential is just sick. He has an awesome shape, structure, and muscle. I have no doubt he will be in the first call out nine days from today.
                          iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

Dude! Big up's for making it through that rough patch you experienced.

You seem like a pretty cool guy. I like your commentary. Best of luck with the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
                              Will's potential is just sick. He has an awesome shape, structure, and muscle.
                              Agreed. Genetics + solid gameplan usually = quick success.

USA's will be tough though, as it always is, so it'll be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X