Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Ronald Torres 3 Weeks Out

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-the-usas.html

Bloody hell! needs bigger quads, though...
    Pain is temporary... Glory is forever...

Comment

Freaky arms, wow. Talk about full muscle bellies, crazy!

Comment

bigger quads?... he already has big quads...i don't see the problem

Comment

huge arms.

Comment

Very classic look and still grainy
            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

he does a lot of posing between sets and he seems very small other than that he's got great arms

Comment

Mr. U.S.A. 2010 You got it Bro! Represent! Time to Kick some Ass!

Comment

any know his stats?
                  height?
                  offseason weight?
                  contest weight?
                  arm size?

Comment

holding water 2009 nats please... Even if u were 100% Detracy was the man to beat ..do ur homework and stop excusing urself ..look a bit soft for three weeks out..IMO

Comment

I have seen this guy in person, very thick and well developed. Suprised he is not a pro already. Him along with Albert Diaz, both from south texas. Oh well, keep kickin ass vatos!

Comment

Good Luck Ronald

You look awesome, sure you will get your Pro Card see you soon in Mcallen!!

Comment

seems to be holding water, might even have some intercellular fat still. for 3 weeks out i thought he would haave more seperation and stirations. good size and fullness though, i guess everyone is different it only matters how u look on the day of the show.

some guys look like they can step on stage 3 weeks out and win, others only look good a few days out of the show.

best of luck to him anyways

Comment

Over rated... Should not of been Top 5 last year at Nationals.

Comment

Alexander 999 was right on with this one. Year after year George or the competitor somehow turn one of the greatest physiques on that stage into a conditioning disaster. Can't blamer George or the competitor without knowing, but regardless....he literally throws his pro card into his competitors hands year after year. Too bad...I hear he's a great guy.

'da thinker

Comment

Working...
                              X