USAs: MD Forum Member Jason Joseph Trains Shoulders 2 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAs: MD Forum Member Jason Joseph Trains Shoulders 2 Weeks Out

MD forum member Jason Joseph trains shoulders 2 weeks out from the 2010 USA Championships. Joseph placed fourth in the middleweight class last year at the NPC Nationals. This year he has stepped up his game. Check this guy out!

VIDEO ---> Jason Joseph Trains Shoulders <--- VIDEO

Only a few weeks left man. Keep it up

Comment

Saw you at the most recent MD seminar and it looks like youve gotten a tad bigger! Good commentary too. Best of luck with the show.

Comment

Well I guess we know who won the middleweights at the USA's. I can't see anybody beating this guy.

Comment

Jason looks good I guess it will come down the battle between Jason and Torres. Jason's structure is definitely better, I see him winning. I can't understand though, why these guys don't take care of their gyno before stepping on the spotlight it is so fucking obvious and disgusting...regardless good luck to you Jason

Comment

Class act...

Rooting for you, bro. You're looking awesome man, keep it up. Love your no non-sense approach to BB.

Thanks MD for bringing on Jason, such a class act!

A

Comment

Thanks for the support guys havent been online on a regular basis in a few weeks tunnel vision but i'm in the best shape of my life and i will bring my best package possible thanks
              Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

i been talking about jason for a while i think he has a very impressive physique and hes gunna do damage this year
                nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
                  Thanks for the support guys havent been online on a regular basis in a few weeks tunnel vision but i'm in the best shape of my life and i will bring my best package possible thanks
                  I see you're from NJ, where do you train?

Comment

Yo Jason! Good luck homie!

Comment

Beast! Was backstage with you at the 09 Easterns were you were a light heavy just warming up for Nationals, carbing up on mini Snicker bars. LOL Incredible shape and conditioning! Good Luck bro, you look ready to do some damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
                        I see you're from NJ, where do you train?
                        I train at steel gym in NY
                        Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

Originally posted by Getsize View Post
                          Beast! Was backstage with you at the 09 Easterns were you were a light heavy just warming up for Nationals, carbing up on mini Snicker bars. LOL Incredible shape and conditioning! Good Luck bro, you look ready to do some damage!
                          LOL thanks brother no snickers this time!
                          Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

I think with more size added to your back, you'll be hard to beat. Added that your legs are full.

good shape.
                            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

ur much thicker jason from last time i saw u keep it up

Comment

Working...
                              X