Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA's: One guy that has been forgotten?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USA's: One guy that has been forgotten?

    There has been a lot of talk about Jason Huh, Steve Kuclo, Rob Burneika, Chad Lacount and others, but there has been one competitor that everyone is overlooking.

    Keith Williams.


    He's been awfully quiet and taking care of business and he's ready to rumble for next weekend. He was in Pittsburgh over the weekend, and he looks ready. Remember, the man was second in the superheavy class last year.
    Attached Files
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

  • #2
    He looked great last year - just needs to repeat his conditioning!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Anita View Post
      He looked great last year - just needs to repeat his conditioning!
      He showed me pictures of a recent guest posing yesterday. I dont think he will have that problem, plus.....he's fuller.
      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank God you made this thread LEROY!

        on every thread about the USA's i've always thrown in that Keith Williams is not being talked about after placing really well last year. If anyone has seen his clip on Flex, he is looking thiiick, full and shredded. This guy can do damage and can easily pull a McMillan in this show.

        Comment


        • #5
          Kieth poluted these boards last year with ridiculous claims of being 270lbs at 2.9 % bodyfat.....ON THE NUTS. I'm glad he's keeping quiet this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wasnt this guy NFL player once?
            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OTIS View Post
              Wasnt this guy NFL player once?
              Yup, working with Flex Wheeler along with Stan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                Kieth poluted these boards last year with ridiculous claims of being 270lbs at 2.9 % bodyfat.....ON THE NUTS. I'm glad he's keeping quiet this year.
                LOL,I remember that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                  He showed me pictures of a recent guest posing yesterday. I dont think he will have that problem, plus.....he's fuller.
                  Could it have been this guest posing?

                  Photos of Keith guest posing at the San Jose show 2 weeks ago.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dayum he is HUGE!
                    JOIN my health transformation challenge
                    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He is big Yes.. But he has a ugly ass physique.. Its a mass monster type.. Steve and Jason carry such more classic physiques AND the mass... Much more potential.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
                        He is big Yes.. But he has a ugly ass physique.. Its a mass monster type.. Steve and Jason carry such more classic physiques AND the mass... Much more potential.
                        Not saying its ugly but sometimes the judges like his type of physique.
                        JOIN my health transformation challenge
                        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          as big as Steve looks as of late, he still looks small as hell next to Keith.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Is Flex working with him again?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              dusty hanshaw will be best conditioned superheavy there...will it be enough?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X