X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA's: Freaky Fred Smalls Trains Chest 1 Week Out

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...2010-usas.html

Thick chest!
    I am not sure he will be 100% conditioned though.. but if he will be... Top3 for sure no matter what.

Comment

Fred looking massive with a tight waist! It is awesome to hear the support he is receiving from his wife!

Comment

big guy! looking good!

Comment

Looks good. Should do well in wt class

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpure View Post
            Fred looking massive with a tight waist! It is awesome to hear the support he is receiving from his wife!
            tight waist?! C'mon now...

Comment

Chest is def thick as shit, but he was also pumped up
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Good complete physique and also a very down to earth guy!!

Comment

Freddy Smalls when in 100% condition could win most of the smaller shows in the IFBB, he's gotta be on though but he is that good! By far the most potential of anyone on the scene right now, just gotta nail it and it's over.

Comment

I like this guy, he comes across well when he speaks. Hope he does some damage

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                      Freddy Smalls when in 100% condition could win most of the smaller shows in the IFBB, he's gotta be on though but he is that good! By far the most potential of anyone on the scene right now, just gotta nail it and it's over.
                      I was thinking the same thing. He's so complete and put together. 280 offseason at what? 5'7? that's crazy. Hopefully he can sharpen up for the USA's and bring it home.

Comment

Working...
                      X