This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAs: Jason Huh: A Day in the Life, Shoulders, Hams & Calves *3 VIDEOS*

inb4 complaints about boring video to a guy with no energy two weeks out.
    Stinky: Hey! Kids: Stinky the grump! Stinky: Fuck you too!

Comment

Awesome videos Jason. Hope you do well this weekend and come away with the win! By the way what type of watch is that your wearing in all your videos. Seems like you got every color. lol. Take it easy man.

Comment

This guy looks like Honnie RamBod. Hope he wins the whole thang.

Comment

great videos. i like the range of motions, how it changes mid set and from exercise to exercise. looks like a very instinctive bodybuilder.

Comment

i enjoyed the vid...he's just a chilled dude.
            funny how he eyes the weight on the hammer presses...i want a green watch now haha

Comment

dude looks great but also exhausted like one of his eyes is going to sleep and very dull must look great PS. that chick is hot

Comment

dude looks like a beast. it will be interesting to see how Kuclo and Burneika took onstage next to him.

from the videos, Jason looks leaps and bounds ahead of Kuclo in conditioning and shape

Comment

After a few years of Teen Nationals winners who disappeared into thin air after winning that show, it's nice to see someone like Huh who actually did something with his Teen Nats win. He's the real thing & if not this year, he should go pro at some point.

Comment

Looking both freaky and aesthetic Jason, definitely rooting for the win!

Comment

hes one big ass dude...will definetly give burneika and kuclo a run for there money.

Comment

Lol at the ham curl machine "Kuclo, Burneika, Willams, LaCount,...i miss anyone?"
                        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

I was cracking up the whole hamstring vid,funny dude.

something told me he had a hot gf

Comment

Jason Huh is going to win......Take my word for it.....Kuclo,Berneika,Willams and LaCount dont have a chance this kid is going to smash them......Plus he is a nice guy.....

Comment

looking so tired : [ running your own store while dieting must be rough

Comment

Working...
                              X