Al Auguste after USAs Prejudging - Potential LightHvy Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Speaking of Augusti, what is his height and age?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Speaking of Augusti, what is his height and age?

Leave a comment:

• buffguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    There is no way in hell Burnieka is going to take it. Huh is big (250lbs) but he isn't as diced as he was last year. If Huh takes it I don't see him winning the overall. Keith Williams looks almost spot on and what I mean by that is, his legs need to be a tad bigger followed by a tad sharper, especially in the rear. His physique screams powerhouse! I'm so impressed with Augusti that to me he makes many of the other competitors look soft. It's not how much you weigh- it's how much you look like you can weigh.
    Decent analysis, but Huh is more complete and should easily win the division and head into the pro ranks ready to be a top contender in a year or two. He's like a younger Branch Warren in the making.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is no way in hell Burnieka is going to take it. Huh is big (250lbs) but he isn't as diced as he was last year. If Huh takes it I don't see him winning the overall. Keith Williams looks almost spot on and what I mean by that is, his legs need to be a tad bigger followed by a tad sharper, especially in the rear. His physique screams powerhouse! I'm so impressed with Augusti that to me he makes many of the other competitors look soft. It's not how much you weigh- it's how much you look like you can weigh.

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    ^^^Shuldn't but he will. It wasn't good for Burneika when he was compared to the second group, that says he is fighting for 4th or 5th

Leave a comment:

• Wiggs
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    If Keith beatrs Jason then Al can win it. Also, I think thewelterweight will beat out the heavy winner for the 4th pro card.

Put the crack pipe down. Williams shouldn't even be top 3. Burneika should take his place.

Huh kills him then it's huh vs. Auguste and you can go either way and I'm going Huh...too much muscle. 5'8 255 vs 5'6 195.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    If Keith beatrs Jason then Al can win it. Also, I think thewelterweight will beat out the heavy winner for the 4th pro card.

IMO noone is harder or more shredded than Augusti.

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm actually pegging him (Augusti) for the Overall. With Keith Williams taking the Supers. Jon Delarosa or Vladimir taking the Heavies.
    Last edited by iWarrior; July 31st, 2010, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Julienne_Salad
    replied
    Man hope this dude gets his card.

Leave a comment:

• Al Auguste after USAs Prejudging - Potential LightHvy Winner

Shawn Ray interviews Al Auguste after a very close 2010 NPC USA prejudging. Normally in prejudging, 4 to 6 athletes are brought out and compared. Not in this one!

{enclose 2010-usa-shawn-al-wrap.mp4}
    Read more...

Visit MD's TV Section for all MD Videos: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com
Working...
X