Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Per Bernal Photoshoot, Interview, & Future Plans of Jason Huh!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Per Bernal Photoshoot, Interview, & Future Plans of Jason Huh!!!

After taking the Super Heavyweight Class and the and 2010 NPC USA Championships Overall, Jason Huh was taken to Gold's Gym in Las Vegas for an all day photo shoot with Per Bernal. Per Bernal is the top photographer in the IFBB and takes those awesome black and whites you see in the Muscular Development Magazine.

This is a combination photoshoot with Per Bernal and an interview with Jason Huh and Art Atwood, his trainer and nutritionist. Jason talks about what his plans are - leaning towards waiting for a show other than the Dalla Europa in order to perform well and my guess is to get the Olympia Qualification.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Nice Shoot, I hope he makes the debut this year.... I don't see him getting his ass handed to him or anything like that!
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

HIT DALLAS.

Comment

I'd love to see him wait it out and bring up his upperbody, some real potential here!
        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Also, I love how that's Burneika's home gym. I'd hate to see his face when he walks in to see The guy that just beat him doing a photoshoot there.
          Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Do the Dallas show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think it's wise for Jason to wait and compete later in the year. If he doesn't have a goal of doing the Olympia this year there is no point for him to compete in Dallas.

Plus Cedric will be there
              Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

I'm liking Jason more and more. Nice guy. Dedicated. Sort of reminds me of Gaspari in his all out drive.

Question - What gym is this in Vegas? The Gold's on Flamingo?

Caution - Jason, John Paul Faux - tore both quads doing a shot. When I watch you do the squats you look amazing but I was nervous for you. Your tendon and ligaments do not grow like muscle. They remain relatively as strong as they were before you starting every lifting weights. So beyond you natural muscle, the steroid muscle on top of that even puts those tendons and ligaments at grave risk. Be careful, bro. You are young and have a great career ahead. At a minimum, please, have the steroids given to you by a doctor. I've seen too many problems out there. Don't become a Mike Mattarazzo. His career ended to early.

Thank you Jason. By the way, you looked pretty good standing next to Jay!

Comment

Jason is now one of my favorite/one to watch pro bodybuilders added to my current short list.

Evan C.
                  Cedric M.
                  Jason H.

Go git em fellas!!!

Comment

Dude looks sick in that shoot. That looked like a true 405 that he was just holding in the bucket like that, no spot, no rack pins, nothing! Sick wheels man, but yeah, just be careful. Definitely been a crazy year for new pros. The 2012 and 2013 Olympias are gonna be something else!

Comment

crazy vascularity

Comment

Olympia legs

Comment

Going to be a real threat, but needs time to bring up his upper body to match those wheels. Also his quads are really unique: the medialis is totally dominant.

I think he's very smart to take a step back at this point. He has much bigger goals than Dallas. I'd like to see him take out NY next.

Comment

freaky lookin
                            heru ra ha: let there be might

Comment

why wait? hes ready for the pros now
                              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Working...
                              X