Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Per Bernal Photoshoot, Interview, & Future Plans of Jason Huh!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn hyung, you look absolutely crazy. I have been without internet for a whole week due to moving, but the first thing I had to do was post something. I had zero doubt in my mind that you could do it. I literally screamed out loud when I found out that not only you won your class, but took the overall. You are definitely ready for the pro stage now, but I also respect that you will be taking the time off to improve. You have the potential to win the NY Pro next year imo! Best of luck to you man.

Comment

Hey mike,will we get to see kuclos vid as well?

Comment

I was hanging out at the gym lurking around to see the shoots. lol The vid and the shots do no justice for what he looked like in real life.. i was blown away with his muscularity.

Comment

Compete as soon as you're ready. IMO, he would do well at the Dallas show.
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

He looks short and his torso isn't ready for Mr. Olympia. His head is big.

I don't know. Maturity isn't there, mass is but not quality mass (I was laughing when Cutler showed up, man he is 7 class above).

I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Comment

Jason accomplished what several competitors have tried, struggled, and some even retired (don't like the word failied) to do- He has fullfilled a dream, several of us attempt every year.....follow your heart and go for what's yours bro!
              www.mooremuscle.net

Comment

Everyone was so facinated by his muscular structure it kinda went under the radar this kid can pose his ass off. He already moves like a professional, very classical poses. He hit a vaccum. Now how many heavies can do that?
                "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

could have been 10lbs leaner on stage, he is full and large, but i did not see one striation, could be he is so young and muscle maturity hasnt come in yet, but i think it could also be the ego mind fuck we bodybuilders get and hate to see the weight drop. none the less bravo, amazing physique, a little too much vascularity, but a bright future. on a side note i still think Burneika got screwed!

Comment

If he's already in shape, then compete.

Comment

This mans got a good future ahead of him. I wish jay and him would of had a pose off rite there in the gym lol then half of you guys would realise he aint anywhere near Jay and the MR O guys.

Comment

Jason looks great and reminds me of a young Dennis James! He needs more Back Detail and more tricep mass,deeper tris! If he is going to wait I say go for the Big win at the Ny Pro! Plenty of rebound time and improve on those two areas! He seems like a hard woker and good guy in general,welcome to the pro ranks Jason!

Comment

lmao @ Bob Saget doing rows

Comment

^^ Today's TV shows would be nothing if not for Bob Saget
                            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by laz76 View Post
                              Dude looks sick in that shoot. That looked like a true 405 that he was just holding in the bucket like that, no spot, no rack pins, nothing! Sick wheels man, but yeah, just be careful. Definitely been a crazy year for new pros. The 2012 and 2013 Olympias are gonna be something else!
                              I think that should make people appreciate how grueling those photo shoots really are, especially with my man Per. It's not just lifting the weights, he makes these guys hold the reps so he can get the perfect shots.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                                Jason looks great and reminds me of a young Dennis James! He needs more Back Detail and more tricep mass,deeper tris! If he is going to wait I say go for the Big win at the Ny Pro! Plenty of rebound time and improve on those two areas! He seems like a hard woker and good guy in general,welcome to the pro ranks Jason!

NY Pro could be his first win -
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                                X