X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXCLUSIVE - Per Bernal Photoshoot with Steve Kuclo

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...eve-kuclo.html

He looked F*ck'n Amazing! Still disappointed he didn't crack Top 3, let alone top 5! I wonder what his plans for the future will be.
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

Small waist, amazing symmetry and round muscle bellies, Looking outstanding Steve; how the F** didn’t this guy place top three is a mystery. IF I was Steve I will regroup and go to Atlanta in October for the overall there.

Comment

Nationals
        Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Thx robbie,I ws hoping theyd film this one too.

Comment

Steve looks too good to make it in bodybuilding today where ugly bodies win shows! Shape,no gut and good looks count for nothing!

Comment

Im shocked steve got 6th place. I had him top 3 for sure and maybe even 2nd. He was holding just a TINY bit of water or else he could've took the whole show. Steve, you made major improvements bro. You brought up your arms and back. I don't see any weaknesses anymore. You have a complete package. You will earn your pro card at Nationals. I am positive.

Comment

STEVE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED & HE'S NOT COMPLAINING , MUST AGAIN AND TRY TO GET THE PRO CARD, STEVE WHY CHANGE WHAT GOT WHERE YOU ARE AT ASK THE HOUSE HE DID THE SAME AND IT BACK FIRED ASK RONNIE THE TRAINING THE DIET AND ALSO JAY IT ALMOST DOESNT CHANGE ASK BRANCH, THEY STICK WITH WHAT WORK BEST FOR THEM, ANY YOU STILL LEARNING YOUR BODY, PLZ YOU GOT OUT OF THIS WORLD UR BODY NEEDS NOTHING ELSE TRAINING , GOOD SUPLEMENTS AND BETTER DIETING, YOU KNOW YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PRO, BUT JUST BELIEVE MORE , BECAUSE ITS TRUE, BOY GO FOR THAT CARD

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Steve looks too good to make it in bodybuilding today where ugly bodies win shows! Shape,no gut and good looks count for nothing!
                  I agree mob,hopefully it will be a better outcome at nationals.

Comment

What a great physique and a great attitude he has, it's only a matter of time
                    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Noticed the golds gym rules - no chalk! a bit much

Comment

he looks so much better in that photo shoot, i guess timing was off had he come into pre judgingn look like that, wou;dve been different story.

Comment

Fuck man. 6th is bullshit. Huh was sick, but Crazy K was thick and ripped also.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

This guy has the complete package. He missed USA's by one day. He looks outstanding in this video and sould have been in the top 3 for sure! Keep up the great work Steven. It wil pay of at NATIONALS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X