Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler Photoshoot after the 2010 Olympia

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...0-olympia.html

Jay Cutler photoshoot video after the 2010 Olympia. Jay talks about the severe dehydration he suffered at the 2010 Olympia and how it almost cost him the title. JAY feels he peaked too soon and was not at his best for the 2010 Olympia.

I thought after listening to the first half Jay was gonna say he is retiring.
    Last edited by kingcharles; October 1st, 2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

When he was talking about the dehydration stuff and how bad it really was - it got me thinking of Munzer. Scary shit.

Comment

His waist is as wide as hid quads adn looks weird. I think he is overdoing it lol.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

I reckon there might have been a few beers and vodkas sweated out during the first half of that video.
          A great champion and a brilliant spokesman for the sport.
          Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford

Comment

You have to give much credit to Jay. But, one thing he said that threw me for a loop. He mentioned he wants to be the best, but dude...you ARE the best! You are Mr. Olympia. That alone says everything. What he said, shit sounded scary. Feeling weak from your Legs & upwards I can only imagine what was going through his mind at that period.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
              You have to give much credit to Jay. But, one thing he said that threw me for a loop. He mentioned he wants to be the best, but dude...you ARE the best! You are Mr. Olympia. That alone says everything. What he said, shit sounded scary. Feeling weak from your Legs & upwards I can only imagine what was going through his mind at that period.
              He probably felt very lethargic like he was on drugs, i can imagine he def almost passed and then when he hit his bed he said he was out.
              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

i didnt realize how bad his stomach area looked . like he has huge sides on him i never thought his stomach was that big but it kinda is. glad he didnt throw in the towel, i mean that takes balls to go through all that and say is my health worth giving up a title almost doing it, because your health is more important, to feeling better and getting number 4. jay is a hard worker he may never get another title or he may but he is one of the hardest working bodybuilders to stick it out and as made a very healthy income doing so. congrats jay
                Last edited by iamblessed22; October 1st, 2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Its a issue caused by the pulling of water or diuretics.. I had the same type of thing happen to me when i competed.

Comment

I'm sorry but I but I just do not think Jay looked that great this year? I think Heath should have won IMO. Heath upp'd the mass and brought the shape and the cuts he was the best total pkg that day. Jay LAST year was unstoppable but this year I really felt that Heath was going to steal the crown.
                    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                      I'm sorry but I but I just do not think Jay looked that great this year? I think Heath should have won IMO. Heath upp'd the mass and brought the shape and the cuts he was the best total pkg that day. Jay LAST year was unstoppable but this year I really felt that Heath was going to steal the crown.
                      This.

Comment

Originally posted by GLOCKTHNP
                        I disagree, yes heath looked great but pose for pose jay flat out enveloped him in cloud of dense mature muscle.
                        This.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

mark me for x3
                          Train Hard...Eat Hard...Rest...Repeat

Comment

I agree with this completely. I was shocked to hear Jay say that. It sounded to me like he was very close to going to the emergency room:

Jay Cutler: I just was so weak when I walked out I just needed to get in my car and go home and I went and got home I could barely walk from the car to my bedroom I had basically to have my friends carry me in and laid down didn't even take my clothes off and I curled up for a few hours um and just tried to suffer through what I think was heavy dehydration.
                            This is crazy.
                            www.bodybuildingpro.com

Comment

Agreed. Jay peaked at the perfect time last year the same cannot be said about this year!
                              Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Working...
                              X