Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler, eight weeks out from the 2010 Mr. O, trains legs with Derik Farnsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by derik View Post
    gordon,

jay is a good good friend of mine. we tease each other all the time .. dont mistake me teasing him as an"bad attitude"im one of his biggest supporters..
    as far as my height, you work with what god gave you , and im doing just that..
    Derik, don't listen to that jerkoff. You're the fuckin man and your vid is sick as hell. Amazing form on the squat with some crazy weight.

Comment

dorsi,

lol thanx man , i guess the video can be taken wrong.. im usually quiet and serious , but we did that last clip to tease jay. hes a close close friend and i tease him about not training legs with me. so it was just a joke.
      thanx for the props, love the iron man..!

D
      IFBB Pro Derik Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by derik View Post
        dorsi,

lol thanx man , i guess the video can be taken wrong.. im usually quiet and serious , but we did that last clip to tease jay. hes a close close friend and i tease him about not training legs with me. so it was just a joke.
        thanx for the props, love the iron man..!

D
        Derik, man that was some funny shit that day we were filming you! People can see from all the footage that you back up every word, and hopefully people can understand that it's all done in good fun.

Comment

jay is the man, he looks great 8 weeks out i think and so do many other people that jay looks better 8 weeks out then victor 4 weeks out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
            Jay the entire white race is behind you DON'T LET US DOWN, Thank you.
            No offence, I am white , but that is just a stupid thing to say !

On another note:

I noticed earlier on in this thread, someone mentions that it will be closer than Cutler fans think, we know how close it is , but as fans we have faith. I never really liked Ronnie , but he was a monster , I still find it hard to believe sometimes that there is someone who can be structually that much bigger than Jay, but as a person , bodybuilder, ambassador and most of all Champion.....no -one will touch Jay. Not in my mind anyway.

Kai looks fantastic and so does Phil and Branch ( allthough I honestly think that 3rd would have been a better placement behind Dexter last year ) , hopefully Vic is back. He has one of, if not THE prettiest physique up there , so Jay will have his hands full, but just like I told everyone last year a few months before the Mr "O" , Jay will stand amongst the best of the best on the world's biggest stage and silence the critics........ and so once again , this weekend he will silence them again !

As I sit here typing this in my T3AM CUTLER T-Shirt , I am wondering where the "4 " will go !!
            Last edited by Andrew.200sx; September 23rd, 2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X