Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronny Rockel Visits His Mom and Does a Back Workout 4 Weeks Out from the Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swede View Post
    seems like a good dude though.

Sometimes I wish these bodybuilders would take their insane motivation to actually become good and something worth half a shit and which doesnt dissapear as soon as you stop using stuff...

Maby wrestling or boxing or bjj or something. COmbining that dedication to an actual sport which takes shitload of determination.
    well Gus the profile pic matches the intelligence. Ever heard the saying you are as dumb as you look>?

Comment

Cannot confer with the training style, does that gym even have free-weights? Nonetheless, to each his own, if it works for him who am I to knock it. I do think that he is holding his physique back a little with his training style.

Comment

seems like a good dude though.

Sometimes I wish these bodybuilders would take their insane motivation to actually become good and something worth half a shit and which doesnt dissapear as soon as you stop using stuff...

Maby wrestling or boxing or bjj or something. COmbining that dedication to an actual sport which takes shitload of determination.

Cause you have mastered and become world renown with what you have done in sports or BBing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
          I love how the music perfectly fits his training style.....no intensity....pathetic.

Hey can we get some Vic or branch or jay or Evan vids?!!? I mean who gives a rats ass about rockel?
          Say what you want, this dude is actually pretty strong when he does train with free weights. He's methodical and very german.

Check out this front squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRO3cn3mwdE

Comment

He changes his style of training up as he needs to. Damn, Dude just won his second pro show give him a break.

Comment

Late 80's build with 00's legs! Good to see he dialed his physique in from the bloated look earlier.

Congrats Rock! Post here.

Comment

he leans out well. he's a beast and that's all that's important. when your at that level it looks like training isn't the biggest difference. it's nutrition, recovery, and of course the gear.

Comment

"hey mom look im pregnant"
                  Congratulations mate

Comment

Still dont like the huge gut look, it looked terrible in the chest video and you could even see his gut while he is walking through the supermarket. Other than that, he is lookin pretty good.

Comment

It is good to see him with his mother. She is extremely supportive of him.

Comment

That jacket is pimp, nice vid.. love watching lifestyle vids.

Comment

Swede, Have ya been stepping out on me?

"hey mom look im pregnant"

Comment

I think that its very sweet that he checks on mom every weekend after all we are the ones looking out for our children as they grow into adults. We MOMS take care and nurture them as children so it's nice to see them show love right back as adults. Ya all call ur moms and let them know how much ya love them dont wait for Mothers day to do it .

Comment

i wanna know where he got that sick hoodie

i wanna know where he got that sick hoodie

Comment

me tooo that hoodie is sickkkkkkkk

Comment

Working...
                                X