Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nordic View Post
    you should go and count the number of compliments i gave him....if she didnt delete the posts you would see...LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS. whatever
    That's great, but can you make a post without talking about drugs?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Great vids. Thanks for keeping it real for us Jose
      Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!!

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
        I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jose these 2 days. I think in these videos you'll see his personality come out. He's a good guy and definitely is going to give his competition a run for their money.
        seems to be a good person of high personality. enjoyed his takes, pretty funny guy. he is probably the kind of pro the fans like to talk to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
          I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jose these 2 days. I think in these videos you'll see his personality come out. He's a good guy and definitely is going to give his competition a run for their money.
          seems to be a good guy, pretty funny too. probably the kind of pro fans like talking to. if he ever makes a guest appearance in texas, i'd like to pick his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            That's great, but can you make a post without talking about drugs?
            your plug about gaspari and raymonds plug about musctech during ya'lls back workout had me cracking up. good stuff. by the way, i love that superpump 250. best n/o product i've taken by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Anybody counting Jose out is a fool - I keep saying he is going to pull a 'sneak attack' because I know a lot of people don't consider him a real threat. We'll see about that, won't we?
              yeah, and wait till he dries out.

Comment

Great video hope jose does well in the mr.o

Comment

Originally posted by timmylpratt View Post
                  your plug about gaspari and raymonds plug about musctech during ya'lls back workout had me cracking up. good stuff. by the way, i love that superpump 250. best n/o product i've taken by far.
                  Gaspari takes care of me, so I take care of them too!

My buddy Jason saw Jose earlier this week and he's already looking drier.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

jose looks awesome..hopefully he wins it!!

Comment

• Ron,

I think Nordic is right. Supplementation is a big part of the bodybuilding game. Whether it's SizeOn or steroids. Once we start talking the truth it will lead to our game, the bodybuilding game, being taken more seriously not less. But the hide and seek and lies are what continues to keep us in the dark ages. Jose is obviously a terribly big steroid user which is fine. He's in a sport where everyone who is anyone must use them. A lot of us want to hear about that part of the lifestyle. It's intriguing. Don't get me wrong, Chewy's doo-doo is cool too, but Jose's roid rage is even cooler. It's a great topic, steroids, and if it should be discussed anywhere this is the place. So thank you Nordic.

Thank you.

Comment

• GIMMICK ALERT!
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• He looks like a nice guy.His girl as well.Good luck to you guys.

Comment

• Chewy Rocks! Hope all goes well with the rest of Jose's prep.
                            Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

• Looks great! Pulls off a few of those poses really well.

Go Jose!
                              www.LamarByrdJr.com
                              TeamWolf

Comment

• Jose your the man brotha, I wish you the best at the Olympia, if you dial it in I know you can take it, dont let up.....

Comment

Working...
                                X