Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond Walks the Lake with Chewy 2 Weeks Out! ***ALL 4 VIDEOS ARE UP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's stop with the steroid shit!! Most PPl who take steroids look like shit anyway!! It's all about diet and hard work that makes a great bodybuilder!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post
      This last video was about 8:30 in the morning. I showed up at Jose's house at 8am. Toni had coffee ready for me. We grabbed the pup and some bottles of water and headed to the lake. The walk was intense, I was drenched at the end of it and couldn't wait for breakfast. When we got back to the house breakfast was ready for us, thanks Toni! We were out there a good hour, maybe a little less. The lake was packed that day too.
      Great Videos

And that lake is always packed in nice weather. Like he said people come from all over to walk/jog/run/rollerblade/bike it. Even when the weather starts to turn people are still out there. I'm grew up in Stoneham, that town btwn Woburn and Wakefield (up in the northshore now, gloucester=great fish fyi). Everyone knows what you mean when you say you are going to go walk "The Lake".

Yes all Boston area guys are good guys.
      (but like always there are exceptions to the rule)

Pull'n for Jose.
      Last edited by GRAVESY; September 16th, 2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• There is no way I'm going to walk around holding dog crap. Sorry.
        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

• WOW this guy is a real top dude man i wish him the best!!!!!!!
          A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Comment

• Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
            Ron,

I think Nordic is right. Supplementation is a big part of the bodybuilding game. Whether it's SizeOn or steroids. Once we start talking the truth it will lead to our game, the bodybuilding game, being taken more seriously not less. But the hide and seek and lies are what continues to keep us in the dark ages. Jose is obviously a terribly big steroid user which is fine. He's in a sport where everyone who is anyone must use them. A lot of us want to hear about that part of the lifestyle. It's intriguing. Don't get me wrong, Chewy's doo-doo is cool too, but Jose's roid rage is even cooler. It's a great topic, steroids, and if it should be discussed anywhere this is the place. So thank you Nordic.

Thank you.
            First off, I would not be surprised if you ARE Nordic posting under a different name and without the phony broken English.
            1) Steroid use is illegal in the USA for purposes other than legit HRT for hypogonadal men.
            2) Even when athletes have tried to be honest about steroid use, such as Jason Giambi, they are vilified in the media as cheating scum.
            3) If you want to know so much about the pro's and their steroid use, become a good friend of one and he will tell you all about it privately.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAVESY View Post
              Great Videos

And that lake is always packed in nice weather. Like he said people come from all over to walk/jog/run/rollerblade/bike it. Even when the weather starts to turn people are still out there. I'm grew up in Stoneham, that town btwn Woburn and Wakefield (up in the northshore now, gloucester=great fish fyi). Everyone knows what you mean when you say you are going to go walk "The Lake".

Yes all Boston area guys are good guys.
              (but like always there are exceptions to the rule)

Pull'n for Jose.

I bet the lake is even more beautiful when it's colder outside. I'll definitely be back up to Boston to visit Jose and Toni again, but probably just to have a good time and maybe put some videos together with Toni for our women's website Fitnessrxmag.com. We'll definitely hit up the lake again at least once while I'm there. They were really good people and in all honesty were some of my favorites to film since I began filming for MD.

Comment

• loving the cooler weather . i cant stand the summer time . what is so beautiful about being hot and uncomfortable . im going to have to stop in at this todays gym when i get a shot . looks like they got a very good variety of hammer stuff .

Comment

• Massachusetts in late October is amazing - just sayin,' Sho!
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Jose vs. Dave + Kevin

I think Jose is one of the only guys out there who can give Dave and Kevin a run for their money. We all know Jose took Dave down already this year, and like Ron has said, anybody can win on any particular day of the year. It all depends who brings their A-game. I personally have been a fan of Dave for a while, but Jose is winning me over slowly but surely. All I have to say is, if the top three has Jose, Dave, and Kevin in it, than the world is a sane place. There are lots of great 202's that could surprise people, (Seth Feroce 2011!!) but I give the top three to those three guys, in any order, I'd be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Massachusetts in late October is amazing - just sayin,' Sho!
                      Yup, with the changing of the leaves.
                      some good ole fall foliage.

Ron out of curiosity what part are you from?
                      Boston
                      Greater Boston NOrth
                      South Shore
                      Metro West
                      NorthShore
                      Merrimack valley
                      or out west.
                      Last edited by GRAVESY; September 17th, 2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Boston
                        Greater Boston NOrth
                        South Shore
                        Metro West
                        NorthShore
                        Merrimack valley
                        or out west.
                        to add onto the the late Oct weather
                        LilSho
                        you should try to make it to the NewEnglands, Oct23rd. Should be perfect timing if you like fall weather, right it off as a business trip, hahaha

Comment

to add onto the the late Oct weather
                          LilSho
                          you should try to make it to the NewEnglands, Oct23rd. Should be perfect timing if you like fall weather, right it off as a business trip, hahaha
                          Where are the New Englands?

Comment

• Pretty girl!
                            Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                              Where are the New Englands?
                              Boston,
                              at the John Hanncock Thearter(@john hanncock tower).
                              http://www.bevfrancis.com/contests/schedule/121

Jose and Jay are both schedule to quest pose (kevin english as well but he is not from mass hhahaaha)

If the cards fall right It will be a double Olympian billing. Mr.O and Mr.O 202.

Could/Would be a swt vid, if Jay and Jose get together to train post Olympia back home.

Comment

Boston
                                Greater Boston NOrth
                                South Shore
                                Metro West
                                NorthShore
                                Merrimack valley
                                or out west.

Grew up in Waltham (10-12 miles west of Boston), lived in L.A. area for 10 years, and I've been here in Stoughton on the South Shore for nearly 10 years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X